Poison and Twisted Hearts

Laura and Luna frowned as Vil went somewhere and they also noticed Rook trailing a bit away from Vil.

As if he was following him.

"Luna." Minerva said as she noticed too.

"Right." Luna said in serious voice. "Girls, prepare for a confrontation."

Alex, laufey, and scarlet nodded getting ready for it.

While they were on standby waiting to stop Vil when he was approaching Neige, shockingly, they did not have to as Rook did.

They looked surprised.

They looked surprised and waited for what would happen as they watched it unfold.

Soon, Luna sensed something wrong and toxic in the air.

"Girls, he's about to use poison!"

"Eh?! How bad is it?" Alex asked.

"Bad bad." Laufey said with a frown but gasped when Minerva intervened.

"Vil! Why does it matter to you if you are not the best?! Why do you care so much about it?" She asked.

Scarlet crossed her arms,"I agree with Minerva.... Just because you can't have your way doesn't mean you need to hurt an innocent."

"You don't know me, so don't lecture me!" Vil said.

"Everything I went through, all the pressure I'm under......WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!"

Next thing the girls, Rook, and Epel knew, Vil Overbloted.

------------

Laufey grabbed Minerva pushing her to the group,"Get Minnie out of here he's releasing poison gasses! Me, Alex, and Scarlet will beat him since the poison doesn't affect us! Luna put up a barrier around everyone so the poison doesn't get to them."

Scarlet shoved rook and epel to their group before going into her ghost rider form.

Luna nodded,"On it."she put up a barrier so no poison will touch them.

Alex got her guns out,"Let's dance!"

Minerva looked nervous as she saw Vil being attacked and yelling about being the fairest.

For some reason, it tore at her heartstrings as he cried as he did.

Steeling her nerves, she rushed out of Luna's barrier and towards Vil.

"Minerva, what are you doing?!" Laura yelled.

Minerva ignored the yells of the others as she channeled her lightning and held Vil in an embrace, as the shock went through his body, but not enough to kill him.

But it helped stop him, as his overblot wore off.

"Whoa, what just happened?" Alex asked.

"Seems like she shocked some sense into him"Scarlet stated going back to normal.

Luna lowered her barrier and went over to Vil,"May I see him Minerva dear? I need to heal him and remove any excess blot."

"Sure, I'll need to rest too. The lighting took more than I thought." Minerva panted as Laufey checked up on her.

"Geez, at this point you'll give me Grey hairs." The other girl shook her head.

"Sorry."

"Think before you do something reckless next time. Maybe shout next time."Laufey sighed healing her cousin some.

Luna healed vil and pulled the excess blot out of him vaporizing it before gently tapping his face,"Vil? Are you with us dear?"

Scarlet sighed,"He deserved more of a beating if you ask me but I'm glad no one was hurt."