Upcoming Competition

Minerva swore that she was asleep when she found herself walking in a castle. She then heard a woman's voice talking. ..a mirror?"Wait, that's the Mirror of Darkness. And that woman looks very familiar..."Minerva soon woke up to her cousin knocking at her door."Minerva. Time to get up."

"O-of course Laufey!"When Minerva came out, her cousin gained a concerned look."Is something wrong?"Minerva knew she couldn't lie to her cousin. She was like a natural lie-detector. "Actually, I just had a bizarre dream...in fact, I wasn't the only one." This caught Laufey's attention.

"We need to gather the others."

 --------

 Laufey and Minerva gathered everyone in the dorm's lobby, including Grim, who complained about the still cold weather. Laufey looked at her younger cousin and nodded, "Tell them what happened, Minnie." she said as the girls listened intently.

"Well, remember when four of you got strange dreams? Well, I just got mine. It was centered around a beautiful queen who looked incredibly jealous of a certain girl because she was more beautiful. She even caught a prince's eye." Minerva said.Then Minerva looked down at an open book and saw the Queen's picture."And she looked just like this too.""Wait, you had a dream of the Beautiful Queen?" Scarlet asked.

"I think it might mean something. Right now, 5 of us all received a dress related to one of the Great Seven." Becky said, crossing her arms. "And when the dreams take a dark turn, someone goes into overblot not long after," Stella added, earning a concerned look from the eternally young Elder.Luna hummed, "I haven't met the other boys aside from the Octivinille trio and the Scarabia duo, but it appears all your dreams are centering around the boys of this school who share the most in common with these great seven characters. It seems to me like fate is not only guiding you to who is going to overblot next but who your future soulmates are. But rather in Stella's case, it guided her to Kalim, but Laufey, before coming to this world, had the same dreams as Stella, and it guided her to Jamil." the elder stated, her brow furrowed in deep thought.Laufey narrowed her eyes, "Then we'll have to keep eyes on Minerva... I will not let anyone try to claim my cousin without my approval... I'd sooner kill him than chance him hurting her in any way."Alex sighed, "You take the big sister role too seriously, Fey Fey. But it is a good idea to have our eyes peeled."

 "I have a good idea of who might be Minerva's. I heard the head of Pomefiore is a third-year named Vil. And they say he takes Pomefiore's creed to heart, especially with beauty." Kate said. "I've also heard that he had to make the most potent poison to be the dorm head," Anisha added.Alex and Justine shivered. "Yikes. It sounds like this one won't be easy. Let's hope he doesn't become a stalker since Minerva is a Demigoddess." The spiderling said as the girls and Grim all went to school.

Since it was still snowy outside, all the girls were bundled up for warmth save for Laufey. And Scarlet had her leather jacket on over her clothes. Laufey had her uniform on, nothing more.Alex pouted, "You so lucky you're a frost giant Fey Fey. I hate when it's too cold."Laufey shrugged, "I'm just not limited to temperature like humans are. I could swim in a lake in freezing temperatures, and it feels wonderful to me."

As the girls got to the school, they broke off into their groups to go to class. Luna went with Laufey, the seven girls went together along with Alex, and Scarlet got to hers where Crewel was.But to her surprise, Cater and Trey attended the same class as her as she saw them in the room!

Since it was these four's first day officially at the school, they introduced themselves to their classes, scarlet being the last. With an indifferent expression, she spoke, "Howdy, my name is Scarlet Blaze Corvin. I came here over winter break. For your safety, don't touch my things, don't stalk me, and don't make me mad, or you will regret it." she stated bluntly before sitting down.

She kept her frown as she saw Cater was sitting right next to her."Haha, guess we're going to be classmates~," He said."Don't think I'll like it," Scarlet said as class began. ----------During class, she noticed one of the students seemed to be staring at her, and he directed his attention back to the lesson.'That's Rook Hunt of Pomefiore, a third-year, and vice-head. Which means he's close to Vil. I should keep an eye on him too.' Scarlet thought. 

When Scarlet had to reply to a teacher's question during class, she got it right, surprising everyone because she's new. Rook was as surprised as the other students as he thought to himself about Scarlet.Meanwhile, Luna and Laufey luckily had a class with Jamil, Lilia, and little Epel felmer. Laufey was contently sitting with Jamil as Luna was sitting between Lilia and Epel. Laufey narrowed her eyes at Epel, noticing that he, according to her cousin and the others, is mostly seen with Vil and another, so she planned to keep her eyes open for him if he's close to Vil. However, Luna decided to take a different approach and gently tapped Epel on the arm, noticing his unease at Laufey, glaring at him, "Pardon me, dear, are you alright? I do apologize for my friend over there. She's Minerva's cousin, and she heard that her cousin has many admirers from your dorm. Do forgive her uncouth behavior. She's rather protective of her cousin." she smiled kindly.

"Ah, I heard of that. I think Vil is one of them." Epel said, getting their attention. "You see, I was told that it's rare for him to be drawn to another person unless they had an appearance he approves of. He even asks some Pomefiore first-years about her if they have a class with her." Then Epel gains a weirded out look. "In fact, I think I saw him writing down what her likes and dislikes are. Plus, he's going to try to impress her with a certain event coming up."

Luna smiled, "Is that so? How interesting. He'll have a hard time getting to her then. If he wants to get to Minerva, he needs Laufey's approval first, and Minerva never dates anyone her cousin disapproves of. Laufey is a good judge of character and a walking lie detector and is basically like her older sister. So you might want to tell Vil that as well. And Pomefiore may be famed for its poison making skills, but it's nothing compared to Laufey's skills. So he might want to stop stalking Minerva for now unless he wants a visit by the God of Mischief's daughter in the night. Other than that, I'd love to be your friend Epel, and I'm sure we'll get along lovely." the cosmic empress giggled, patting his head gently.Laufey's eyebrow twitched in irritation. Oh, Vil better get the message and stop stalking her cousin, or there will be hell to pay. She huffed, putting her head on Jamil's shoulder to calm down.

------------------

After a while, the girls all reconvened during lunch and saw some students bustle around a poster. "What's going on over there?" Laura asked."Oh, it's an ad for a Music group competition taking place here. They're allowing students to enter. There's even a huge prize involved." Becky said. "Really? Beck, Kate, Scar, Minnie, Anisha. You guys have to enter! You did win 1st at that Dance competition back home." Alex said, wrapping an arm around Scarlet's shoulders.

"Yeah, though that was 3 years ago." Kate said as Ace and Deuce came over."The 5 of you knew how to dance?" Deuce asked in surprise."Yeah, and they all sound like they're good." Grim smiled.

Scarlet sighed, glaring at Alex, "Can't you keep your mouth shut, Alley? It's embarrassing enough for me, plus guys kept stalking me after that.... I kept having to scare them off." she shivered.Alex just giggled.Luna smiled, "Laufey is quite a lovely dancer as well... Hmm, how about we all audition just for fun? I think it's a good experience we'll all have and have some wonderful memories to add as well." she suggested.Laufey hummed, "I suppose it would be interesting..."

 Unknownst to them as Crowley appeared and explained more of the competition, Rook was nearby and overheard their interest."Hm, well, this promises to be an interesting competition this year with the mademoiselle fleur Blanche. What do you think, Vil?" He asked as he looked over to Pomefiore's dorm head.

"She's certainly interesting. A white rose among thorns indeed." Vil smirked.

------------------------

Oh, things are getting interesting!

Plz comment!