Chapter 19

Next chapter will be on later guys, but for now, it's revision😩
Enjoy this

Gemma's POV

It has been a week since the accident, turns out, I fainted from shock, but my head is ok now.

Niall has been trying to apologise to me 24/7 and it's been annoying me, but I do find it funny how he will do anything just for me to forgive him.

He was out at the moment, and said that he will be back in a couple of hours. He's been going out a lot recently, hmm I wonder what he's up to.

He was taking me back to my house today, thank fuck! He said that I had to get some clothes because we are going out tonight.

I was in the hallway, walking through to the kitchen, when I noticed a house phone stuffed behind a cabinet, I bent down and picked it up, YES IT WAS CONNECTED TO A SOCKET! I can call my mum.

I dialled the home number quickly and waited impatiently, the ringing stopped and a worried voice answered the phone.

"Hello?" She questioned as to who it is.

"Hey mum!" I chirped, trying to make her feel I wasn't in any danger.

"Gemma? Is that you?" Relieve flushed through her voice.

"Yes mum it is! How are you?" I tried to change the subject.

"WHERE ARE YOU? I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK. I'VE HAD THE POLICE LOOKING FOR YOU AND EVERYTHING!" She shouted, I had to pull the phone away from my ear because it was that loud.

"I'm with a boy called Niall, he's been um looking after me. I thought I would give you a break at home. And well I don't know if me and Niall are in relationship or not." I said, wondering what he response would be.

"Oh Gemma love, well do you love him?"

"Yeah I think I do."

"Well love, just wait and see what happens, when will you be coming home?"

"Well Niall said I have to come back later to get some nice clothes on because he's taking me out."

"Awh, he sounds like a sweet lad then!" She said quite cheerful.

If only she knew what he has done.

"Yeah um course, I'll be over later. Bye mum."

"Okay bye sweetheart!" She put the phone do and so did I, stuffing it down behind the cabinet.

I walked around the house a bit, bored stiff, until there was a knock at the door, I answered it, but there was no one there. That's a bit strange. I thought nothing of it, maybe it's just me going insane, haha. There was another knock at the front door, but no one there, ok now this is scaring the shit out of me now. I closed the door and turned around, only to bump into Jay?

"Oh my gosh Jay, you nearly gave me a heart attack, what are you doing here?" I said whilst clutching my chest.

"Oh sorry, is Niall out is he?" He questioned quite quietly whilst looking around him.

"Yeah, I don't know where though, he never tells me anything."

He laughed and I started to walk past him to go into the kitchen, but he grabbed my arm. I looked round at him, and he looked deeply into my eyes and pinned me to the wall. I tried to break free from him, but his grip was too tight. And my wrist still hurts a bit from when Niall sprained it.

"What the hell are you doing Jay?" I shouted.

He bent down and sucked hard onto my neck. I didn't like this at all, his lips were rough like sandpaper. Where Niall when I need him? He carried on and looked up at me and said. "Claiming you, as mine. You're so sexy Gemma!" He started to kiss the rest of me, my lips, face, and neck. I finally got enough strength to push him off me.