Chapter 3

Mystery Persons POV

I have been watching Gemma for a few days now.

I bet you are wondering why, and how I know her name.

Well It's none of your business so jog on!

She's so hot though, she doesn't understand what she does to me.

She has noticed me a few times, and I think I'm scaring which isn't my intention, but if it's working than I might as well let her stew for a bit.

You may think I'm a perv, but I'm really not! I have a past, and so does Gemma, but I don't want to talk about it!

I will kidnap her

I will kidnap her today!

_________

Gemma's POV

My eyes fluttered open from the crack of light shining through my curtains.

Yes! It's Friday!

I lazily got out of my bed and did my normal school routine!

I walked out my house and I noticed that the man that use to stand there was no longer there, phew!

That guy was really starting to freak me out!

I couldn't even see who it was, as he would have his hood up and he would be in a far distance.

I would say that he was a bit of a pervert, standing there, almost like he waiting for me to come out and back from school.

Maybe he's just lonely.

I do feel sorry for people that don't have a person to trust, hug, or love.

I think it's just so sad and everyone should have someone to talk to and hug.

Anyway I was walking to school, with my earphones in, and one direction 'midnight memories' came on and I stopped myself from singing out aloud.

When all of a sudden I heard footsteps behind me.

I didn't dare look behind, but I quickened up my pace and so did the person behind me.

I then started to run and their footsteps were becoming heavier and faster.

I then started to run as fast as I could which was very hard, because of the back pack!

When all of a sudden a cloth was put up to my face.

And I blacked out...

_____________

A CLIFFHANGER!

I WILL BE UPDATING AGAIN DURING THE WEEK, I HOPE!

ENJOYING IT?

PLEASE KEEP READING

____________

Vote

And

Comment:) x