Chapter 12

Big shout out to 27September!!!

Now you may think that she has fallen in love with him, but oh, this isn't the end yet.

Gemma's POV

I just woke up from a sleep and my head pounded like mad.

What did I do that made my head hurt so much?

All the memories from this morning flooded back to my mind.

OMG Gemma what were you thinking?

Did I really give Niall a blowjob?

For goodness sake, I looked around the room, Niall was no where to be seen.

At the end of the bed there was a box of chocolates with a sticky note attached to it.

Gemma,

You were amazing earlier, didn't realise you were such a naughty girl;)

I've had to go out for a bit, help yourself to food.

Don't try to escape because if you do, you know I will find you.

I will be back at about 6 tonight, so we can have some fun;)

Niall

X

________________

I face palmed, at the thought of how he wants to have sex with me, tonight.

I mentally groaned and got up from the bed.

I haven't really looked around his house properly yet. I have 3 hours, so I might aswell have a look, whilst he's not here.

I looked around the bedroom, and found some photos of him and what I think was his mum and sister.

I didn't see any of him and his dad.
Maybe I should ask him later.

My stomach rumbled, so I carefully walked down the stairs, my ankle still throbbing and made my way to the kitchen.

I looked in the cupboards and the fridge and decided to make a ham and cheese toastie seen as though he has a sandwich toaster.

Once it was done, I went into the living room and sat on the sofa and turned the tv on.

I curled up underneath a blanket and started eating.

There was a knock at the door, at first I thought they would just go away, but after the second knock, I grew concerned.

I got up and answered the door, there stood a tall boy with quite big muscles. Bit bigger than Nialls. He had brown hair and ocean blue eyes. Just like Nialls.

He was looking me up and down, seen as though i was only wearing my underwear and one of Nialls shirts.
So he could see quite a lot of me

"Yes?" I questioned the man.

"U-um is Niall here?" He stuttered.

"No he's gone out, I don't know where but he will be back in a bit" i spoke to the brown haired boy.

"Could I wait please?" He asked me, with a slight smirk on his face

"Yeah, but who are you?" I said whilst raising my eyebrows.

"I'm his friend, Louis." He said whilst still looking at me.

"Okay then, come in." He smiled at me and he gladly came in. I closed the door and limped back to the sofa.

He followed me, and I had a feeling he was staring at my bum.

"Oh gosh, why are you limping?" He said quite worried.

"Oh, it's a long story." I said whilst sitting down.

He came and sat down on the sofa next to me.

Gosh he smelt gorgeous.

And didn't he look it aswell.

"Well what's your name then?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Gemma" I replied.

"Awh what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said quite happily.

I just simply smiled and blushed.

He was looking at me in the eyes and I looked into his.

Gosh they were so mesmerising.

He looked at my lips then back to my eyes. Slowly he leaned a little closer and now are lips were millimetres apart. I looked up at his eyes once more, before he closed his eyes and cut the distance between our plump pink lips.

The kiss had a lot of passion, and he rested his left hand on my right cheek and stroked it softly.

Whilst his right hand snaked itself to the bottom of my back.

Then he pushed me down onto the sofa softly and was laid on top of me, still kissing me softly.

Out of nowhere someone was clearing their throat, me and louis automatically looked up, Niall was stood in the doorway looking at me and Louis.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Niall shouted.

Louis simply shielded me and said "I'm so sorry Niall"

Niall walked over to Louis and grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him against the wall.

"Niall let him go!!" I shouted

"I'm gonna kill you Louis, no one touches MY girl and gets away with it"

Louis was looking at me.

And I stood up for him.

"Niall if you don't let him go I swear to god I will call the police."

"I think you're mistake love, you can't you don't have a phone." He laughed

"Oh but I do" I said whilst waving Louis phone in my hand that I got off the sofa. That must have fell out his pocket whilst he was kissing me.

Niall automatically let Louis go. And Niall came over to me and tried to grab it out of my hands.

He pushed me and I fell on top the coffee table, hard.

Making a loud smashing of glass.

I screamed out in pain and Louis shouted "Niall what do you think you're doing?"

Louis came rushing over to me and picked me up and Niall just stood there shocked at what he had done.

There was blood all over me, and Louis looked so scared, he was shaking.

"Louis let her go" "no I won't let her go, she is coming with me"

Niall got angry and punched the nearest wall.

Louis just ran out the house with me still in his arms, god he was strong, but right now in in real pain.

He put me in his car and Niall came rushing out, just as Louis was getting into the drivers seat. He locked the car from the inside and drove off at a high speed leaving Niall outside shouting and crying.

____________________

Wow I love this chapter.

Please vote and leave your comments of what you think of this chapter.

Thank you!!