Chapter 5

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING RECENTLY

BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK

CHAPTER 5 NOW

HERE GOES

___________

Nialls POV

I can't believe I have kidnapped her, that was so easy, she is like putty in my hands.

She's a fiesty one though, but I like that on her, it suits her.

Now, I'm not a paedo or anything, it's just... She's mine!

I know she thinks I'm sexy, well who wouldn't.

I'm very protective over her though, if any of the other 4 lads or anyone else tries to touch her, then I will knock the living shit out of them.

I want to marry her, make a family with her and spend the rest of my life with her.

I better go and check on her now.

I was walking up the stairs and I heard her crying, oh my! What have I done?

I quickly unlocked her room, and ran into her and picked her up and put her on my lap.

She layed in my arms but she was trying to break free but she had no energy.

"Please don't cry Gemma, I'm sorry, it's just I want to protect you!"

She then looked up at me with w curious face.

"Why me then? Why treat me like this? All I want is to go home to my family!"

"No Gemma, you can go next week but for now I just want to keep you safe, please don't hate me!"

" I don't hate you, but what scares me, is that I don't know you!" She cried

"Well I'm 19 my names Niall and I was born to protect you, to marry you, to father your children, the one you fall in love with!"

Gemma's POV

I can't stop looking at Niall, he is so hot, I have accepted that I think he is hot, but he is my kidnapper.

He has taken me away from my family and my friends and my home.

And now he's saying that he was born to protect me, to marry me, to father my children and the one I fall in love with.

"Niall?" I asked shyly

"Yes baby?" He called me 'baby'?

"Could you get me some food please? In starving?" I asked scared of what he might say.

"Of course I will be back in a second!" He walked out but he forgot to lock the door.

This is my chance, come on Gemma!

I quietly crept out and heard him in the kitchen I then walked down the stairs as quiet as a mouse and reached out for the door handle.

He turned it slowly and the door flung open, I quietly closed it and ran as fast as I could.

It was starting to get dark and I found myself lost in the woods.

Great, just great! I was still running but then I tripped over something and I twisted my ankle, I screeched out in pain but held my hand over my mouth so no one heard me.

I was in so much pain, that I was biting my hand.

I crawled to try and find somewhere to go but I heard footsteps behind me, it sounded like 2 people.

I turned my head around and they both looked at me hungrily they punched on me and started to rip my clothes off, I was so weak but I was giving all my power to try and push them off.

I was starting to pass out, knowing that I could get raped or die.

When I heard someone running and the punching of fists, that was all I heard until my eyes fluttered shut.

___________________

I'm thinking about deleting this story as it doesn't have very many reads.

Should I carry on?

Thanks for reading

Vote

And

Comment