Chapter 8

Niall's POV

Gemma was in the shower and I was waiting outside the door, incase she tried to escape.

All of a sudden there was a massive thud.

I called out to Gemma, but she wasn't answering!

No, she can't be escaping, again. I kicked the door in and there she was laying on the floor of the shower, water trickling over her.

I didn't know what to do, I looked down at her ankle, and oh my god wasn't it a mess.

I kept calling out her name and she didn't say nothing, oh my god, she's unconscious! I need to do something quick.

I scooped her up, and laid her on the bed, and covered her up. I owe her that, too not look at her naked body.

I then picked her up once I had dressed her and carefully placed her
Into my car.

I drove as fast as I could to the hospital (trying to keep into the speed limit) as I got there I pulled up and got her out the car quick.

I ran into the hospital with her in my arms, she looked so peaceful.

I shouted out ' quick she's got a broken ankle and she's unconscious!'

Immediatley nurses and doctors came rushing over and laid her down onto a bed and then a doctor was talking to me, trying to keep me calm as I was a mess, tears everywhere.

This is all my fault!

I can't believe I didn't even notice her ankle.

I can't lose her, she means too much to me, our live together has just begun.

Pull through Baby please, I need you so much. Don't leave me!!!

_______________

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT AND CRAPPY