Chapter 9

Nialls POV

Gemma still hasn't woken up its been 2 hours since the accident happened.

The doctors told me to wait outside whilst they attended to her ankle.

It looked really bad before, and I never noticed but when she was in the shower I noticed how bad it really was.

The doctors had finished and the nurse said I could go back in.

I went straight to her side and grabbed her hand gently.

I started to talk to her, saying that she needs to hurry up and wake up as Niall is waiting.

What if this kills her?

NO NIALL YOU CAN'T THINK LIKE THIS.

She is my life and if I lose her now then there isn't much point in being around anymore.

All of a sudden her hand twitched against mine and she started to move and she woke up.

I shouter to the nurse to come in quickly and she did with quick in her walk.

I looked straight into Gemma's eyes as she was taking in her surroundings.

They looked so dull, like she was showing no emotion.

Then confusion spread across her face.

She looked straight at me and held her arms out as a sign for me to hug her, I did straight away.

That surprised me, she hasn't known me long and I was the one who got her into this mess by kidnapping her.

"Where am I Niall?" She whimpered. Still in pain from her ankle and her head.

"You're in hospital baby" I said on the brink of tears.

She scanned my face her hands still in mine and then her face dropped, and she remembered what happened.

She dropped my hands and turned the other way, so that she wasn't looking at me.

"I'm sorry baby, this is all my fault."

"Stop calling me baby, and yes it is all your fault if you didn't kidnap me this wouldn't have happened in the first place!" She softly spoke with anger in her voice.

"Well I'm not leaving you! You mean too much to me and I'm sorry that this has happened." I said sitting on the chair.

"Fine" was all she said.

There was moments of silence before I heard faint snoring.

I walked over to her bed and pulled the duvet to keep her warm.

Just because I have done something wrong and she is upset with me doesn't mean I will ever stop caring about her.

I sat back in the chair and before I knew it my eyes had shut and sleep had taken over.