Mount Gumery Bridge

Chapter 7 - Cameron's POV
---------------------------------------------

We join everyone else who's already sitting in a circle on the floor. Sky sits in-between Tris and Luke, while I sit opposite her sitting next to Megan and Shane.

"So, who wants to go first?" Shane asks looking around. No one responds and we sit there for a couple of minuets in silent.

"I'll go" Zack says breaking the ice.

"Ok then Zack the man, Truth or Dare?" Shane asks.

"Dare" He says straight away.
Ha, asshole doesn't know what's gonna hit him.

"Ok, I dare you to put on one of your sisters dresses, let the girls do the make up and wear it for the rest of the night" I say smirking at him.
I can't help but smile, I feel like I just got revenge for something. Just like when I punched him in the face at the last party for some reason.

He looks at me with a really fucking pissed off look and I can't seriously stop laughing. He goes upstairs with 2 of Megan's friend and comes back 30 minuets later in a gold strapless sparkly dress which shows his hairy legs and arms. He looks like he rubbed his face in fucking Doritos! Then he's got some black shit on his eyes and really fucking bright red lipstick. To finish off the outfit he's wearing some black heels which he nearly fell down the stairs with.

Everyone starts laughing their asses off when they see Zack. I look at Skylar and she is literally crying with laughter.
Everyone quickly grabs their phones and stands up to take pictures. Zack has a late realization and try's to run for it but then breaks a heel and ends up face planting on the floor which cause everyone to laugh x2 harder than before.

"My sister is gonna fucking kill me!!Someone take these fucking shoes off me!!!" Zack shouts and the 2 girls that helped him get dressed takes the heels off laughing. Zack stand normally and starts making his way upstairs. I pull him back so that I'm in front of him, blocking his way.

"No no no your dare is to wear that" I point at the dress.

"All night remember?" I say smiling at him. He looks ultra pissed of now but a dare is a dare.

"Whatever asshole" He pushes my shoulder as he walks past me.

"Well now, Zack, you pick the next player?" Shane says as we all make our way to sit back down in the floor.

"Megan" He says sounding really pissed off.
Well I'm glad my plan worked.

"Ok Megan truth or dare?" Shane asks.

"Urmm...Truth"

"Ok anyone wanna give Megan a truth?" Shane ask everyone.

Everyone stays silent.
No one even moves a finger.

Suddenly a voice in front of me speaks.

"Are you a prostitute ?" Says the unfamiliar voice. I look up and see the guy who Sky join us.

"No!" Megan says pissed off.
Sky and the guy let out a laugh.

"That was a fucking stupid question!"

"But it's a question Megan so it counts and you answered it also. But now you get to ask someone"

"Fine!!!!...............urm Skylar! Megan points at Skylar.

Oh this isn't going to turn out good.

"What?! " Sky replies coldly.

"Truth or Dare bitch ?" Megan says with a smirk on her face.

"Dare Asshole " Sky replies.
Megan smirks at her friends and they give a small nod.
This is not going to go well.....

"I dare you......"

What ever it is, it's probably going to include Skylar doing something really stupid and then I'm going to get the blame from her dad later on....

"To jump off Mount Gumerry Bridge" Megan finishes.

Everyone's head snap up.

She must be fucking mad at the moment! She's got to be joking!

For those of you who don't know, Mount Gumerry Bridge is a place where there is a really big, strong and deep river under a bridge. Once you jump off the Bridge there is a major possibility you wont fucking come back!

"Megan NO!" I shout.

"Come on its dare she has to do it or she has to do the forfeit which I know she won't want to do!" Megan smirks at Sky. Sky gives her a death stare but Megan doesn't get affected.

"What the forfeit!? Tris shouts, clearly worried for Sky than Sky is for herself.

"Skylar over there" Megan points at Sky, still smirking.

"Gets to make a little video" Megan say taking one of her friends phone. Skylar's eyes widen in fear and I actually never Skylar scared!

"What..what video?" Skylar ask nervously.

"Oh don't worry, I think the guy from when you were 10 will still be available to help you out " Megan says waving the phone.

"YOU SICK BITCH!" Tris shouts.

Does..does she mean a sex tap! With the fucking guy who raped her!!! I look at Skylar who is shaking with fear.

"Which one is it going to be Skylar??" Megan asks.

"It's going to be none Megan!" I shout at her.

"Oh come on its a dare she has to do it!" Megan says smiling.

"Skylar you won't do anything you hear me! NONE!" Tris shouts trying to comfort Sky.

How could Megan even think about doing this!?! What kind of sick bitch is she!?!?

"Sk..sky?!" Tris ask nervously.
I look back at Sky and see she's not shaking anymore. She stands up and runs out of the house.

"SKYLAR!!!!" Tris runs after her and then the others run in full speed behind her.

"Fuck! I never thought she was actually gonna do it!" Megan shouts worriedly.

"WELL WHAT DO YOU FUCKING THINK MEGAN! HER DEATH OR HER GETTING RAPED AGAIN! HOW ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID!!" I shout at her before running off to catch up with the others.

I get in my car, quickly turned on the engine and drive full speed ahead to Mount Gumerry Bridge.

Come on Sky please don't...don't do it!

"CANT THIS FUCKING CAR GO ANY FUCKING FASTER!!" I shout at the car sounding absolutely crazy.

This is all my fucking fault again! I cause her this fucking pain! I'm the one who let her get raped when she was 10 and now I will probably be the one who will cause HER DEATH FOR FUCK SAKE!!!

I see a black Ferrari parked near the bridge so I quickly park next to it. SHIT!!!

I can see Skylar climbing up the bridge to get ready to jump. I rush out my car and run full speed towards her.

"SKYLAR!!" I try shouting to her but she ignores me.

"SKYLAR GET DOWN FROM THERE NOW!" I shout at her. I can feel the tears rushes out of my eyes dripping on the floor. Tris and the others join rapidly after.

"SKYLAR GET THE FUCK DOWN FROM THERE!!!" Tris shouts.

"SKYLAR!!!" She still ignores us. She is now is fully standing on the edge of the bridge. I look at her face and I don't see fear, sadness nor happiness.
No matter what we say.
It doesn't matter if it's a dare or not.
It doesn't even matter if someone suggest it.

Because when I look into her eyes I see Darkness and Death.......She wants this.