Reunion

Chapter 16 - Cameron's POV
-----------------------------------------

"I think that was the longest sentence I said in the 2 months" She whispers and then widens her eyes when she realises she said it out loud.
All this time, she thought she had no one.

She turns her attention to my window and stay silent. What should I do?
The only thing I can think of right know is taking her back to................

"Who is he?"

"Who?"

"Ryan" I say his name like I just ate something horrible.

"Oh....Ryan lived here for a while but then moved to America and decided to live here for a while because of me, why?" She looks at me.

"Nothing, just curious. How long is a while?" I really need to stop asking question but I can't help it. He dated Sky and I ................

Am I......no I don't have feelings for her.

"I don't know Cameron why do you care?!"

"I'm curious!"

After that there was a period of silence...

"Are you staying with him?" I ask. She groans and give me a pissed of look.

"YES Cameron I am! Do you have a problem with that!" She gets up.

"What is your problem! I ask you a question and you start having a go at me!" I stand up and we are about 1 meter apart from each other.

"Maybe I don't want to answer every fucking one of them!" She gets closer.

"Well maybe if you didn't jump I won't bother asking!" I take a step closer and we are almost touching.

"Maybe if you didn't tell everyone my life wouldn't be so shit!" She takes a step closer and I can hear her breathing.

"Fuck Sky will you ever stop with that!"

"Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your 'feelings' why don't you go find another girl to make out with!"
Before I knew it I slammed my lips onto hers. Surprisingly she didn't pull back but I could feel her stiffen. Her lips were warm and soft and I didn't want to pull away. Her lips........they taste so nice. Out of all the girls I made out with ,this,has got to be the best.

Wait...........SHIT!!

I quickly pull away and her eyes open and widen when she realises also.

"I....I...got to go" After that she runs out of my room. I run after her and find Tommy staring at her with tears in his eyes,

"Skylar?" Tommy asks.

She doesn't reply and runs to the door but Tommy grabs her and slaps her around the face. She doesn't budge or shout back at him. She stays motionless

"You have a lot to explain" Tommy looks back at her. She sighs and rolls her eyes at how she has to explain everything again. Tommy snaps his head at me with anger in his eyes.

"You knew?!" He asks me but before I could say anything Skylar bets me to it.

"No Tommy, he found out today and....Well lets just say I will give you a explanation soon" He nods and hugs her tightly again.

"I've missed you so much you know?" He looks at her and she nods.

"We have to tell your dad" She immediately starts to stiffen and clench her fists.

"Tommy I don't think........"

"No Skylar!" Tommy raises his voice and I move towards them.

"Tommy maybe she............."

"No! The gang has been in shit and so has everyone else! We need a fucking explanation!" Tommy cuts me off.

"Fine" I look at Skylar surprised that she has agreed to this. She looks at me and quickly nods before follow Tommy out. I quickly text the others saying to go to Skylar's house for a meeting. I get a reply instantly and they all agree and say that they would be there in 10.

I drive behind Tommy's car to Skylar's house and arrive there in 10 minuets. I get out of my car and see Skylar exit Tommy's car.

"Cameron, you and me will go first to gather the gang. Also so there will be no conflict, Skylar you will wait in the car for 5 minuets and then come out. We don't want them to freak out and start shouting so just wait, ok?" Tommy looks at her then at me,

"Ok" I say and Skylar nods making her way back into Tommy's car.

"Ok, well lets get this over and done with" Tommy sighs as we enter the mansion.

"Travis!" Tommy shouts but no reply.

"Travis!" He shouts again.

"SHUT UP IM HERE!" Shit, he's not in a good mood today. He comes from the kitchen with a beer bottle in his hand and Tommy straight away takes it away from him.

"What the fuck!" Travis shouts.

"Your a mess Trav!" Tommy shouts.

"Yeah well aren't we all" He rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, go get everyone for a urgent meeting now" Tommy sighs.

"Why?" Travis asks.

"I will explain Travis after you get everyone!" With that he left and in a few minuets everyone was sitting down in the board room even the girls, Luke and Shane. They look at me and frown like I done something wrong but then look at Tommy.

"Where's Liam?" He asks and everyone stays silent.

"In his office" Someone says at the back. Tommy sighs and runs the back of his head in annoyance.

"Well lets start then" He sits down and I move to stand next to him.

"As well all know that the last 3 months have been.....upsetting and we have........."

"Tell them already!" Tris slams her hands on the table with tears running down her face.

"Tris calm down" I say but she ignores me and slams her hand again.

"Why don't we quit the bullshit and get to the fucking point that Skylar is............" Tris gets cut off by the door opening and everyone turns there heads towards it. Skykar comes out and they all gasp or stay silent. As I thought, Travis stood up and moved towards his cousin.

"Sky??" He stops in front of her. She stiffens when he stops but strangely calms down and looks......fine?

"Hey Cuz" She says unexpectedly.

"Hey Cuz?! Hey fucking cuz! Sky what the fuck have you done!? You jump. Go missing for over 2 months and then you come back saying 'Hey Cuz'!!" He shouts at her.
I can tell by the way she stands that she's trying to act tuff and try not to look unaffected.

"Calm down"

Travis slaps her around the face, her head now looking towards me. No reaction. Just silence and gasps from the gang behind us. Her face is emotionless, while Travis's is fuilled with anger and worry.

"What's going on here!" We all turn towards the door and Mr Dalton is standing there with a pissed off look. Travis cover her immediatly by standing in front of her and all the gang stiffen up.

"Well?" He crossed his arms around his built body and stare at eveyone but mostly Travis and me with annoyence all around his face.

"Hi dad............."