School

Chapter 2 - Skylar's POV
----------------------------------------------

"Sky, you got school, get up!"

"Skylar!"

"Get up!"
Is all I hear at 8 in the fucking morning.
"Sky don't make me come in there!" Travis shouted.

"Shut up, I don't wanna go to school today, so call them and say I'm ill or something" I cuddle myself and pull the covers tighter so that I was all wrapped except from my head. I was so warm until Travis somehow unlocked my door grabbed my covers and then threw them on the floor. Next thing I know Travis throws me over his shoulder and walks to the kitchen where the rest of the gang are having breakfast.

"TRAVIS PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" I scream at him and punch his back multiple times and he doesn't budge. Ok then, plan B.

"Travis if you don't put me down I will tell dad what happened to his....." Travis quickly covers my mouth with his hand and sets me down on the floor.
Bingo.
"Ok ok Sky! Just shut up!", I nod and he takes away his hand. "What's all this hassle at 8 in the morning!?" My dad comes in with 2 other gang members.

"Travis......" I smirk while walking off, leaving Travis to explain what happened.
I hope his lying has improved or he is dead when my dad finds out that Travis broke his favourite gun. Travis gives me a dirty look when I walk off and I can't help but laugh, when I was about to go to my room, the same 2 gang members that was with my dad, dragged me back down stairs to the kitchen.
"Sky" My father said with a disappointed look in his face.

"Liam" I say back to my dad.

"Your going to school"

"Urrr no I'm not"

"Yes your are and that's an order" My father says in a demanding voice.

"What if I don't go?"
My father stays silent for a moment and everyone in the gang listens up.

"I will have Travis and Ripper following you around everywhere and when I mean everywhere I mean even to the girls bathroom" My dad says with a smirk.

Asshole, like that can keep me from not going, but I'm making my cousins pay too. I might be a bad girl but I'm not a asshole.

"Whatever" I say giving up, I walk up to my room and lock the door. I turn on the shower and quickly wash my hair. I dry my hair then straighten it, I put on my white tank top, my ripped black jeans, my black leather jacket, my all black converse and my black beanie.
See I told you I wear a lot of black.
I add a light foundation, eyeliner, mascara and a nude lip stick to finish my outfit for today. I look over to my clock its 9:23am and I'm already late.

"Sky, your late, if you want a ride then you better be done!" Travis shouts from downstairs. I quickly grab my backpack and sprint downstairs, Travis and Ripper see me and we make our way to Travis's car.

Travis is 22 years old and he doesn't go to school obviously, Ripper is 18 already and he is in the same year as me, so that means he keeps tabs on me, like always in school. We arrive at school in 10 minuets, we wave goodbye to Travis, Travis drives off and me and Ripper head inside 'our hell'.
I have 2nd period which is Science with Ripper, luckily I won't have a detention by myself, but unfortunately Cameron is also in that class, which makes my day so much fucking better, yay.
We arrive to our class and Ripper being a pussy, he is makes me go through the door first. I walk in and all eyes are on us.
Now ladies and gentleman we will get a nice shout from my teacher and get a detention. Oh and the quickest time I've been in the room before getting a detention is 1 minuet and 57 seconds.
Starting froooommmmm NOW!