I love you

changkyuns pov

Day Friday

"Where your parents?" I ask tugging my shoes off and placing them by the doorway, Jooheon locks the door and does the same. I hear him jingle my keys and dig them into my back pocket making me stiffen.

"They're never home" I feel him wrap his arms around my waist, his face nuzzling itself into my neck. I can feel his breaths hit my skin and my ear causing my breathing to hitch.

"I controlled myself all day for you.."

"You tried to" I correct feeling a smile form on his face.

"Sorry, I mean look at what you're wearing Changkyun. You are so fucking hot" He whispers in my ear making me get chills.

"I wear this style everyday Jooheon"

"You're wearing a crop top Changkyun"

I flash around making him flinch, "This is not a crop top! It just fucking shrunk in the washer" I say as he laughs pulling me into his chest with his arms around me again. It did!

"Whatever you say princess" He nods and on command our lips pull onto on another, and we start rushing up the stairs.

Before I know it we are barging into his room, roughly sucking our mouths together. He starts slipping my shirt up, we break apart as he throws it to the ground. I find myself backing into the bed and get brought down to the mattress as Jooheon starts yanking off his shirt exposing his built body already sweaty. I gulp noticing his large bulge wanting to escape his pants.

"Don't let me be the naked one here love" He hesitates at taking my pants off, nodding at him, he slips them off easily leaving me bare. Jooheon does the same with my underwear and smirks at the sight in between my legs. Can he stop staring so long..?

"Will you be gentle? Can you be please?" I mumble and drop my head into the bed as he starts kissing from my lips, and all around my neck making me bite back my tongue. His mouth marking me with love bites.

"Of course I will" He trails his soft wet kisses to my stomach and around my inner thighs making me groan from the sensitivity. He slowly inserts one finger into me causing a pain to jolt like lighting.

"Fucking god you're so tight.." He grunts as he slips a two more fingers already making me a hot mess of moans. I grip the sheets as he fastens his pace, I can't control myself and start saying his name in hasty shivering breaths.
I think I'm going crazy.

"You like that huh?"

"Mhmm" He continues moving his fingers making me twist and turn unable to keep still.

A feeling spikes inside me, I'm close. "J-jooheon I'm c-c-umming!" My back arches as I shake intensely, feeling myself explode.
Dropping into the bed, my brain gets all fuzzy and my body already limp. He pulls his fingers out as I still spazz from the orgasm.

"You still want to continue?" I feel Jooheon trace my waist with his fingers gently, making me hum at his touch. Fuck that was something..

"Hmm, baby?" He asks me again, a bit more softer. I feel his his body lean down to me, brushing my damp hair away from my face.

"I'm fine" I open my eyes getting my strength back to move. "Didn't you say you wanted to fuck me? Do it, I don't like waiting." I mutter seeing his face expression change in a instant, his eyes a glaze of red.