Together

jooheons pov

Day Thursday

I messed up, and I don't know how I did.

You know when you've done something, but you don't know what?

And it tears you up inside?

Yep, that's how I feel right now.

It sucks.

I know there was something wrong with Changkyun when he left, and I didn't say a word..Because I choked. And I haven't since Friday. And it's going to be the next Friday already.

I don't know what I did, did something happen to him? Did I do something?

Doesn't help I don't text him.

I should, I really should..

And then there's these feelings, of something. And I know what it is..I like him. I really do, so much so for the past few days I've missed him in my bed. His hair brushing against my arms, and his soft little groans when he's fast asleep. His cute little face, his stuck up personality that I find adorable. He's just so beautiful, and handsome too..

His presence, it was so nice.

Not because I was lonely, I solely invited him because he makes me feel comfortable..Even though we haven't known each other long. I feel myself when I'm with him.

I've never experienced something like this, hell-

I've never been in a relationship.

Yes, I've never have. Close calls, but they never worked out like I'd hoped.

Much rather ride it out single, and let call these girls come at me with no
remorse. But that was the past, and now I don't want that.

Changkyun, makes me think that way.

I don't want to see him so sad and depressed, when he obliviously is at some points. I want to see him happy. And it hurts to seem him down like he was, it really did.

I saw his cuts the day before he left, and my whole body felt like it was anchored to the sea floor when I did. It makes me worry so much, does he still do that?

I've never felt this way for someone, it's so weird. I'm of course sexually attracted to him, but I'm also interested in spending time with him. Being with him.

He makes me feel happy. Myself.

And the more we did, the more I was unconditionally liking him.

This sounds so cheesy to think about. It's making me cringe.

But it's true.

And no looking back at how I treated him before we got close, I was an ass. I said I was going to fucking rape him! I would never hurt him like that, to anyone actually. And then how I forcefully kissed him all the time, not a good choice Jooheon. Made him give me a blowjob..

I'm fucked.

So fucked.

You know what fuck it, I'm going to his house, and I'm going to tell him everything.