Part Thirty Nine.

The knocking, actually it was more like pounding, on the door was what startled him awake. Cristiano rubbed the sleep from his eyes and huffed, he looked around, he fell asleep in the living room. The lights were all off, the TV off as well. It was the dead of night. The thundering knocks came again and Cristiano groaned standing up, he didn't want to deal with this.

"Wait!" Cristiano shouted, hoping that none of this noise woke Gio or the children up. He walked towards the door and unlocked the locks, swinging the door open frustrated. Ready to yell at whoever had the audicity to show up at this hour and make all this noise. He opened his mouth and all the air felt like it'd been knocked out of his lungs. Leo...

Leo, who was staring at him with this frenzied look on his face. His cheeks red, tears built up on his eyelashes. Cristiano gulped and it felt like those stupid love movies he'd watch, where everyone and everything faded away into nothing. None of it mattered because he was here. Leo was standing right here in front of him, his hands shaking as he stood there gasping for breath like he'd run a mile.

Cristiano looked him up and down, Leo looked like a mess, like he'd just thrown on a random pair of clothes and went with it.

"Le-" Cris' voice was barely above a whisper, but whatever he was going to say was cut off as Leo practically jumped in his arms, kissing him hard. Cris' hands caught him out of pure instinct, he stumbled back a little but kept upright. His chest felt warm and he didn't know what to do other than kiss back. It was desperate, hungry, passionate. All of it was enough to turn Cris' mind into a mess of nothing but Leo Leo Leo.

Leo's hands were tangled in Cris' hair and his legs were wrapped around his waist, when they had to break for air Leo sobbed. Tucking his head in Cris' neck, the cries were heartbreaking, his tears soaking into the t-shirt Cris was wearing.

"Cris, I-I did it. I finally did it." Leo babbled over and over into Cris' neck. Cristiano frowned, so confused but he shushed Leo anyways, rubbing his back and trying to soothe the younger man. "I was so scared Cris but I did it. I-I did it for you."

"Shh," Cristiano walked them to the couch after kicking the door closed. He sat down and Leo sat back, still on Cris' lap, his eyes red and tears were sliding down his face. He looked like he was about to say something more but his eyes weren't on Cristiano anymore, they were focused on something behind him. Cris frowned and was about to ask what was wrong, turning his head.

As if his life wasn't already complicated enough, it got so much worse. Georgina was standing there, arms crossed and eyebrow raised. Damn.

*****

I love both Georgina and Antonella soooo this should be interesting.