Part Eight.

To: Cristiano 👑

Hey

To: Leo 😐

hey

To: Cristiano 👑

I need your help.

To: Leo 😐

Whats up??😀

To: Cristiano 👑

Meet me at (insert park name here)

To: Leo 😐

Um okay? In Madrid?

To: Cristiano 👑

Yes.

To: Leo 😐

why are you in Madrid??

To: Cristiano 👑

Just meet me there okay?

To: Leo 😐

uhhhh okay????? 😕😕😕

*****

Cristiano had no clue on what was going to happen so he just dressed casually. It was unlike Leo to want meet up in the middle of the night and out of the blue. He kissed Cristianinho on the head and made sure everything in the household was okay before he left. Georgina and the twins were in their bedroom and he knew they would be in there for quite a while.

He left and was on his way to the park. Leo was sitting on one of the swings and watching for paparazzi and Cristiano. He was lucky enough to have lost a few paparazzi as he was on his way over but he wasn't sure Cris would be. He seen a dark colored range rover pull into the parking lot and he knew it was Cris just by how long it took him to get out.

The tall Portuguese man stared out at the empty dark park and frowned not seeing any signs of the Argentinian.

"Leo?" He whisper shouted and began to walk around and he heard a psst noise coming from the swings. "Leo, is that you?"

"Si, now get over here." Leo whispered and Cris began to walk over. He smiled a little as he seen  the smaller man swinging gently. He, too, sat down and began to swing.

"So, um... What did you want?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. Leo sighed heavily and looked up at the moon.

"I was in the locker room with everyone and I don't know; my brain was moving too fast for my mouth and I just..."

"You what?"

"I miss Neymar you know?" He whispered and Cristiano frowned not really knowing how to deal with a situation like this. His instincts told him to comfort the man but he also didn't want to push his bounderies. "How do you do it?"

Cristiano stared at him confused, "do what?"

"Deal with it... Losing a teammate. Pepe, Fabio..." He looked over and Cristiano frowned looking down. "James."

Cristiano tensed a little and Leo frowned even more. "I don't know, maybe I'm being dumb. I get attached to easily." He laughed and Cristiano kicked at the rocks under their feet. The swings had come to a stop and they both sat there in silence.

*****

To: Leo 👶

🎉 Congratulations on the baby 👶🎈

To: Cristiano 👑

Thanks...?

Leo sat down his phone and felt a little better about the congrats message. His phone vibrated again and he inhaled slowly as he read it. Something about the last two words in his texts made him smile. 

To: Leo 👶

You never get over it. You learn to live with it. Youll be okay Leo, you're strong. 👍

He spelt you're right.

*****

M'OKAY THAT'S ALL FOR THAT. NO MORE SAD CHAPTERS ANYMORE, PROMISE. *SCOUTS HONOR* I'M STILL GETTING OVER THE JAMES AND NEYMAR THING EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN MONTHS. I HATE MYSELF.