Part Five.

True to his word, Leo showed up to the stadium. Cristiano had just gotten done practicing with his teammates and was about to leave when he ran into the Argentinean outside the locker room doors. Cristiano had stopped abruptly, starting a pile up in the doorway, James smashing his face into Cris' back and Lucas complaining as he also ended up tripping on James legs.

Cristiano quickly stepped past the shorter man, Leo only smiled and waved at the confused players standing before him.

"Leo?" James asked and Cristiano sighed heavily as Leo and his teammate began to converse, striking up a mutual topic quickly. His other teammates said their goodbyes as they slipped past James and Leo, Sergio giving Leo a funny look but not saying anything.

"Well, I'll see you around. You have my number." Leo smiled and James nodded happily. James walked away too and that left both Leo and Cris in the hallway.

"So, want to go for a drive?"

*****

To: Leo 😒

💀💀you didnt tell me tomorrow was your last day here!

To: Cristiano 😅

I didn't think that was necessary information 😂

To: Leo 😒

Well it is

To: Cristiano 😅

Well, what do you want to do about then? 😏

To: Leo 😒

We can go to dinner tonight

To: Cristiano 😅

That seems a little been there done that Cris. 😒😒

To: Leo 😒

No with Junior and Mateo..

To: Cristiano 😅

And Georgina. 😒

To: Leo 😒

Yeah

To: Cristiano 😅

... Okay okay. It's not like I have anything else to do.

To: Leo 😒

😀

To: Cristiano 😅

When and where?

To: Leo 😒

Tonight at 6. theres this cool restaurant that just opened about a month ago. Here Ill send you the address

To: Cristiano  😅

😓 You seem way too excited about this... 🤔

*****

Leo showed up to the dinner dressed in casual clothing, not knowing exactly what the restaurant dress code was. As soon as he soon walked into the building he realized he dressed inappropriately, everyone around him were in sharp business suits with shiny shoes and the women were adorned in either fancy blazers or nice dresses. Yet there he stood, a button up and black jeans with equally casual dressed Mateo in his arms. 

He sighed beginning to feel a little more nervous about this whole ordeal, what if Cristiano didn't show up? What if the restaurant doesn't let him in because of the way he's dressed? An embarrassed blush began to set in on his cheeks and he coughed awkwardly as a nice dressed elderly couple walked past him with judging looks on their faces.

He looked down at his phone and was about to leave when he heard Cristiano's voice. He turned and seen Cristiano and Junior pointing to him with smiles on their faces. Georgina was there as well but she didn't look like she was paying attention.

"There you are! That's a nice... shirt." Cristiano chuckled as he walked up, people were piling past them in a rush to get tables. Leo rolled his eyes and huffed.

"You didn't tell me what kind of restaurant this was."

"I didn't think it mattered." Cristiano shrugged and ushered the group of 5 towards the doors. Neither door greeter said anything about Leo's chosen outfit.

Leo ended up eating a steak dinner that night while Mateo had chicken noodle soup. Leo also learned that Georgina wasn't that bad of a girl, she was actually quite nice.