Chapter 41

CRYSTAL -

It's Friday and I'm finally getting dressed for our dinner tonight with Jasmine after Justin kept me hostage in the shower once we both came home after him finishing work and me finishing my final exam day at UCLA.

Just thinking about the fact that I actually have finished my exams that I have been studying for such a long time this past year and more so this past week is a bit surreal. It was a bit hard to actually believe all my hard studying and countless worrying and panic attacks from it all came to an end the minute Professor Sideris told us our time was up and furthermore when Rachel and I walked out of the campus gates when I was waiting for Justin to pick me up.

It wasn't until we were home and in the shower that it really hit me and I started crying mid sex which was definitely a bit embarrassing and I hated how of all times to feel all the feelings of finishing my final exams it had to happen when we were having sex while celebrating such a huge milestone for me. But Justin didn't mind one bit and dealt with the situation so well which has been something we've both had to get used to and it's just made me fall in love with him even more with how well he has taken care of me in times like these. But as much as I didn't want it to happen, I was glad it did because I feel better and more than ready for this dinner tonight with Jasmine that I'm still a little nervous about.

I know I shouldn't feel nervous especially with Justin telling me numerous times to not be but I can't help it. Meeting new people has always been nerve wracking for me. I can't help it. It's just the way I am and probably will always be. But I really do want to have this dinner with Jasmine after I saw her again recently for the first time in 5 years at Justin's work with how much this will mean to Justin for two of his most important women in his life excluding his sister Camila to meet and get to know each other not that he would ever admit that. And if that wasn't enough, we already rescheduled this dinner once due to my panic attack with exams happening at the time which I couldn't help. But I can help this so I'm going to do this for him with how much he has done for me for all the years we've known each other.

I'm clasping up my bra when I hear Justin come out in his towel from the ensuite and I then feel him stand behind me. "Here let me," he says as he takes over and clasps up my bra effortlessly.

I tilt my head back so I can look up at him and then I smile. "Thanks baby."

He leans down and plants a kiss on my lips.

I kiss him back and just when I think it's going to be a nice quick kiss and he's going to pull away and let me finish getting dressed given what we just did in the shower. He definitely surprises me when he turns me around so I'm now facing him and then immediately crashes his lips back onto mine hard and fast. And then just when I think he's done surprising me he forcibly pushes me against the closed wardrobes behind me and then grabs my hands and pins them above my head.

His lips not leaving mine his hand starts traveling down to my legs and then stops on my inner thighs where my panties end. Then without warning he slides it inside and then pushes his fingers inside me and starts moving them around making me instantly moan as he encircles my clit.

"Ahhhh yes baby!"

He pulls away from my lips and then starts kissing up my neck till he is near my ear.

"That's it Beautiful, come for me." He coos while he still moves inside me.

I immediately tilt my head back and arch my back when I feel myself on the brink of climax with him picking up the speed and it isn't long before I let out a final moan and I come all over his hand.