Chapter 8

CRYSTAL

I wake up to my eyes hurting from all the crying I did last night.

At first, I think I'm in my own bed in my own room but as I look around the room and all my surroundings, I notice that that isn't the case.

I then look down and see that I'm not in my mini black dress anymore and instead wearing a very oversized black T-shirt which seems to be a men's shirt.

So many questions run through my head as I continue looking around and it takes me a while to work out where I am and then it hits me - I'm in Justin's bedroom and in his shirt.

Suddenly panicking I throw back the covers and get out of the bed and head to the ensuite to freshen up. I head over to the basin and splash cold water on my face to wake myself up and as I'm doing that, I catch a glimpse of my horrible appearance – my hair all messy and my eyes all red and puffy.

I know I was crying a lot last night but I didn't know it was this much to cause me to look like an absolute wreck. Everything that happened last night was sort of a blur and I still don't know how I ended up in Justin's bed and in his shirt.

The sudden knock on the door startles me.

"Are you in there, Beautiful?" I hear Justin call out. "I've got breakfast ready for you, downstairs."

"Ok, I'll be out soon." I call back to him.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when I hear him leave.

I take a moment to compose myself and then I run my fingers through my hair and tie it up and then take a couple of deep breaths before I head out and start walking downstairs.

I smell the smell of breakfast being cooked as I walk down the stairs and then catch slight of Justin by the stove, and I stop and take the moment to check him out.

He has his back to me as he finishes cooking what looks like pancakes from here. He just looks so sexy cooking.

I never cared to check out Justin all those years ago with us just being friends and I just never thought about it back then but now I can't seem to take my eyes off him and his perfect body.

Justin suddenly looks around and smiles when he sees me.

"Enjoying the view are we, Beautiful?"

I suddenly look down embarrassed that I got caught and continue walking down the stairs till I'm in front of him and look up at him. "I don't know what you're talking about, I just got here."

"Is that so?" He asks gripping my waist.

"Yeah"

He studies me for a moment and then smiles at me. "Then, why are you drooling?"

He chuckles as I quickly wipe the drool off.

I whack him on the arm. "It's not funny, I'm so embarrassed." I say looking down.

"Don't be, Beautiful," He says as he lifts my chin up with his finger. "I think it's pretty cute that you were checking me out and drooling."

He smiles at me. "You do know you can check me out and touch me whenever you want, Beautiful."

I smile back at him. "I know, but this whole situation is new to me, and I still don't know what to do."

Which is the truth, I don't know the first thing about relationships or better yet how to even act in one. This is all new to me and it's quite daunting and just for a second I think about taking back what I said about giving him a second chance but that thought vanishes as soon as I look into Justin's beautiful blue eyes I love.