Chapter 15

**ABBYS POV**

Monday morning my mom still wasn't back. How could she leave me alone this long? She probably has a lot on her mind. I kind of liked having the house to myself, so I wasn't complaining.

As usual I rode my penny to Seans and then Sean and I rode to school.

I went to language thinking it was going to be weird to see Owen, but it wasn't. Probably becuase he wasn't even there.

School went by very slowly. By lunch time I was so tired I almost fell asleep at the table. Connor and Sean thought it was halarious to throw grapes at me everytime I put my head down to rest.

After school I rode with Sean and Connor to Owen's house. When we got there I walked up to the door and knocked. Gregor answered the door.

"Is Owen here?" I asked

"Yeah, but he is pretty sick so I don't think you want to see him." He replied.

"Oh ok well thanks." I smiled and walked over to the two boys and told them what Gregor told me.

"You better hope he wasn't sick when he kissed you!" Connor joked.

"Shut up." I glared at him.

"You guys kissed? God, I leave for a few minutes and miss everything!" Sean exaggerated.

"It wasn't like a kiss, it was I don't know, it was just on the cheek." I explained.

The boys rolled their eyes and made comments like "sureee" and "whatever."

We decided not to hang out that day so I went home. I had a lot of homework. I totally forgot about it becuase I have been hanging out with the boys pretty much everyday.

I put my Pandora on shuffle and started math homework.

About an hour later there was a knock at me door. Who was it? Mom would just walk in, and so would the boys..

As I opened the door my stomach dropped. It was two police officers.

"Are you Abby Warren?"

I nodded.

"I'm sorry, but we have some bad new."