Chapter 3

**OWENS POV**

Abby looked showed when I told her I have seen her somewhere before. She is a youtuber, I remember her hair. Well back then it was purple. Her voice was the same to.

"You're a youtube singer arent you?"

Abby nodded her head. She looked really embarrassed. I made an attempt to calm her.

"I loved your videos. Your voice and piano playing is amazing."

"Thanks." She said as she looked at the ground.

When I was in 7th grade I watched her videos every time she uploaded one. She wasn't to popular, but I stumbled across her when I was looking for some guitar covers. She looked somewhat diffrent back then but I recognized her.

"So, what's the favor?" She asked while standing up.

I looks at Sean. He got the message and started talking.

"We want you to make a video with us and you could put it on your channel and if it gets a few hundred views we will make our own YouTube channel for the band."

I looked at abby. She was deep in thought.

"I haven't made a video for a year. I kind of wanted to quit." She paused and looked up right into my eyes. "But you guys need I be heard, so I'm in." A smile spread across her face and she broke eye contact with me becuase Sean was hugging her. She started laughing which made us all laugh. I have a good feeling about this.

sorry I know it's super short but I didn't sleep at all last night so my mind isn't thinking of anything to write. -Tay💕