Chapter 7

**ABBYS POV**

It was now Friday and I was on my way to Owens house becuase his mom was going to take us to the school for the art contest.

Owen and I made a cool... thing.. i don't know really what it is. It's a man, women, a young boy and a young girl all meshed together, becuase family stickes together.

My mom was at work so she wouldn't be there. I didn't even tell her about it but Owens family including Gregor was going. I will just pretend Mrs. Reynolds is my mom and Mr. Reynolds was my dad and the boys where my brothers.

Wow. I never really had a proper family. Like mom, dad, brother, sister. It has been my mom and I since I was 10. I had an older sister who was my best friend, but she committed suicide. That's when my life fell apart.

I started getting in trouble at school, I thought of killing myself everyday so I could be with my sister again, but I never did becuase my mom would be alone and I didn't want that. I wanted to change my look and be a diffrent person who's sister was still alive and had a father, but nothing helped me forget.

I decided to sing my pain away, which I when I first started youtube. I was really depressed back then so at the end of the video I would share a story that I connected with the song I sang, and most songs where dedicated to my sister.

By now I was standing in frount of Owens house. I was about to knock when the door opened. It was Owen.

"Hey you ready for th-" He stopped and looked at me. He brought his hand up to my face and gently wiped away a stray tear.

"Abby, what happened? Are you ok?" He asked, his voice full of concern.

I nodded my head quickly. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled. I hope it wasn't noticably fake.

Owen hesitated asking me me question, but he decided to leave it alone. he turned around and yelled to his parents that I was here.

We walked to the car and waited for the rest of his family.