Chapter 2 : An Unexpected Visitor

Chapter 2 Carrie comes to visit

 About  a week after her mum's last visit  Yuki received a surprise visitor. None had really picked on her in the 13-16 girls wing for her odd behaviour when her mum came even when she has her accident. There were two reasons for this: bedwetting wasn't as uncommon as people may think  amongst the institutionalised, fearful and sometimes violent inmates of this sorry place.

 Two it had likely happened to them at least once in the past, that is a day time accident. They just didn't talk about it..  

Thirdly  they had heard how vicious and savage the little greenskin had been when riled. 

Many of the girls also tried to look after each other.  

Like minded cliques and gangs formed often and it wasn't too rare that they drove out or bullied girls not in their gang. 

Yuki's only friends were a clever  blonde haired blue eyed robber with down's syndrome called Naomi. She was determined to not let her condition hold  her back. It inevitably did at times but she kept trying and she took failure really hard. She wasn't too proud to admit she needed help so she was doing well. The other person was the red haired  young half elf guard who was watching her during her mum's visit. Helia was her name and she was gentler than many of the others and never raised her voice.  

Even  The Hard faced Hobgoblin guard wasn't so bad  once inmates got  to know her. She was much stricter than  Helia, Almost like a drill sergeant. 

This  made sense as she was ex army. She  only got nasty if the girls broke the rules .

She was incredibly strong too and would often very roughly  and heavily handedly split up fighting kids but she was never actively cruel or spiteful and was wise too. Her name was  Grishi or Sargent pain or simply Sarge as most of the girls called her .

It was “Sarge” who approached  Yuki and Naomis' cell early  one morning. 

“Green Girl you gotta Visitor she said it was urgent that she saw you as she didnt have long. Sorry to wake you so Early.”

Sarge used  Greengirl as a friendly nickname for Yuki  

She had helped Yuki realise that not everyone wants to insult her with nicknames and as they had become friends.

 Sarge had talked about how   she herself had suffered similarly in her younger years. 

Yuki was awake. She was just doing exercises but it was dark in her cell this doesn't seem to impede her at all.  

She stopped mid press up  and stared out with her lamp like yellow eyes that glowed in the dark morning like A foxes: 

“Gri gri, who wants to see me at 7am. Did they tell you what about?” Yuki groweld.

“ Said her name was Caz and she had a plane to catch and  wanted to say goodbye before she left for washington she also said she only had an hour.” 

The big hobgoblin replied in her heavy  carribean accent running her chubby fingers through her cornrows. 

“ So get movin. Gal” Grish ordered sternly in a no nonsense don't try my patience kind of way  that made Yuki Really nervous. As Grish too had darkvision she could see the state of undress  Yuki was in  so told her the she had 5 minutes to get cleaned up and dressed.