•••

For the past year you've spent all your free time bothering him and saying random things he couldn't quite remember. But today was different, he didn't even see you once and it was already noon. You'd usually pester him to have lunch with you but you were missing today.

He found himself looking for you even though he convinced himself multiple times that you were annoying and this was, nice not seeing you for a change. But no, his body and his thoughts wouldn't agree, he just had to find you.

Eventually he found you in the middle of a (Favourite flower) field, your back was faced towards him so he didn't know what you were doing and you didn't see him.

He approached you as he placed a hand on your shoulder, startling you a bit. You looked up to see Muichirou. "Hey, I thought you didn't like me. So why are you here?" you asked, he noticed the blue flowers to which he immediately recognized as Forget Me Nots despite not seeing them until today.

"It's lunch time and you weren't there." you blinked in surprise before you bursted out laughing. This was the first time that he heard you laugh and it really made him feel warm inside.

"Could it be you're worried about me?" you teased, he sat down next to you as he watched you weave the blue Forget Me Nots into a flower crown.

"What are you doing?" he asked curiously, looking at the flower crown in your hands.

"Oh this? It's a flower crown I made from Forget Me Nots and do you know they symbolize true love-"

"-and giving it to someone means you truly love and respect them. It is a testament to the relationships and promises you two made that you will never forget each other." he finished your sentence, surprising both you and him.

"Woah! You actually remember the definition of it?! I only said it once to you before though!" you smiled at him and he noticed that the smile you had today was different compared to the other smiles. It looked more...... Authentic.

"Ah, no. It just felt like something I should know." he didn't understand how he knew that.

"-forever!"

Who was saying that? How come he didn't remember?

"So do you remember anything else? Like the promise we made?" you asked as he shook your head.

"Am I supposed to?" he asked.

"Nevermind if you can't remember it. Being here with you right now is enough for me!" to his dismay, he felt butterflies in his stomach as his cheeks turned a shade of soft pink. "Hey, are you alright?" you asked, bringing the back of your hand to his forehead. "You're not sick though."

"It's nothing." he said, swatting yiur hand away. He was probably just hungry. That doesn't explain the blus- he decided to stop thinking about it. "Let's just get lunch over with."

"I didn't plan on eating lunch so I don't have a lunch box." you answered, to your surprise he placed a lunchbox in your lap.

"I thought as much." he actually didn't know, there was just a gut feeling telling him to prepare you one. "Hurry up and eat already. The (F/f) will get cold soon." he said, opening his own lunch box and eating. "If it makes your idiotic self any happier, I made it myself."

You opened the box and true to his word, there was (F/f). "Woah! You actually made me my favourite." you smiled, taking a bite of it. "It's so good~ will you marry me?" you joked.

"According to you, we're engaged aren't we?" your cheeks went red as you choked on your food resulting in heavy coughs. You just weren't expecting his answer. "Are you alright?" he asked, handing you a cup of water.