THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?

Start from the beginning

I giggled and turned in his arms, kissing him quickly and hooking my arms around his neck. “Aren’t you hungry?”

“I am but for you.” His sexy smile that followed the words. Lightly, I smacked him on his shoulder. “You didn’t get enough last night?”

“I’ll never get enough of you plus I'm in heat,” he said.

I trapped my bottom lip in between my teeth as he lifts me up resting me against the counter. I opened my legs for him to come closer to me. He drove me insane, he was someone who started slow and passionate.

“Changkyun” I groaned in his ear as he kissed my special spot under my ear.

“Hmm, babe?” The vibrations of his voice hit my ear and I shuddered. He slowly detached himself from me and looked into my eyes. His were filled with lust and I could just imagine how helpless I looked. “you look beautiful” he said then pulling me again into a kiss.

His hand traveled from my cheeks down to my breast. Making me hissed when his fingers brushed against my nipple.

"So you're not wearing a bra," he said. Then his hand continues to travel down to my core. He lifts the hem of the shirt that I'm wearing before shoving his hand in. His hand making a contact on my bare clit. He stares at me with a serious face. Is he mad??

He gradually came to me. "Look how naughty you are. You're talking with that guy with just a shirt on" he whispered against my ear as his fingers run along my clit getting me wet.

I held his wrist stopping him to go further. "Changkyun, someone might walk in" I whimpered.

"Then let them know who you belong to" he responds pushing his finger in. He pushes his finger in and out of me with a slow pace making me moan a little.

"Babe, don't hold back those beautiful sounds," he said before adding another finger and picking up his pace a little faster than before. I hummed in pleasure. Bitting my lower lips to stop myself from moaning. He leans closer to me attacking my neck, giving it a little kiss and suck.

"Ughh that feels good" I moaned feeling his fingers curled hitting a special spot.

"That's it babe let them hear" Changkyun whispered. I can feel him smirking against my neck. His fingers keep hitting my gspot. I gripped on his shoulder while I put my other hand against my mouth stopping myself from moaning.

"I'm near" I moaned. I was about to cum when Changkyun pulled his fingers out. He pulled his member out of his boxer.

He spread my legs further pushing his dick into me at full speed, and he kept on. I tried my best to stop myself from moaning but the more that I keep my mouth shut the aggressive he gets.

“Changkyun” I moaned.

“yes, babe?” He teased and slowed down. I wasn't able to say what I wanted to, all the words forming in my head was turning into a moan as I speak them. He grips my thigh tightly keeping the slow but sharp thrust.

Then the guy from earlier came. Looks like he just finished taking a shower. His hair is wet, some water droplets on his bare shoulder and chest and he's just wearing his gray sweatpants and his towel hanging on his shoulder. The moment he looks at me he gave us a look from toe to head.

"Changkyun, someone's looking" I planted putting my hands against his chest trying to stop him but he held on me tighter. The guy walks closer to both of us. I can feel my face getting red, I buried my face against Changkyun's shoulder.

"Really Changkyun on the counter" I heard the guy chuckled. Changkyun didn't respond he just moans and keeps on thrusting in and out of me.

“oh my god! Ughhh!” I screamed forgetting that someone is looking at us. I can't keep my head down, the pleasure he's giving me is too much. Throwing my head back, holding on his shoulder tighter as I moan in pleasure.

My eyes are half close and mouth gapped. My eyes landed on the guy on the kitchen isle he's looking at us as he eats the ramen that I cooked. He picked up the pace again and slammed into me at an inhuman speed. I scratched his back because of the pleasure and this motivated him to slam into me harder. Soon I felt like I was wrecked, I kept on moaning and I couldn’t stop. The guy keeps on watching us and I'm dying in embarrassment.

"Babe I'm cumming" he whispered in my ear. I moan clenching my walls around his cock. "Let him know who you belong to"

He keeps on thrusting in me with his merciless pace. My thighs were shaking, multiple hisses coming out from his mouth. His thrust becomes sloppier, skin slapping was getting louder and louder. With one hard and deep thrust I came

"Changkyun!!" I moaned out his name and soon he came in me. Filling me up with his warm cum. He rode out the orgasm and panted hard.

You did great babe,"  he said and patted my head. “Go take a shower, wear my clothes,” He said before pulling out and taking his dick back in his pants. He gave me a kiss against my temple before heading to the fridge.

My eyes landed on the guy on the kitchen isle, he was still staring at me. I quickly pull down my shirt and close my legs covering myself. I saw him smirk and made his way to me. He went to the sink putting his bowl down. Then I heard him laugh making me turn my head to him.

“How's our boy? You had a great time huh” he chuckled. I rolled my eyes on him and jumped down from the counter. As my feet touch the ground my legs feel like jelly. "Gotcha" the guy quickly caught me and help me to stand up.

"Changkyun is such an asshole, isn't he? Leaving you out here like that" he said. I moved a little away from him leaning against the counter braising myself.

"Why are you still here?" I asked not looking at him. I'm so embarrassed seeing the guy who watched me getting fuck is now so close to me.

"I just couldn't leave right away after seeing you getting fuck and then leaving you behind just like that" he responds grabbing the towel from his shoulder and wrapping it around my waist covering my exposed thighs. I look at him shocked.

"Go ahead don't mind me," he said nodding his head as he gave me a warm smile. I didn't move an inch I just stare at him. "Why do you need any help? Want me to accompany you?" He asked and I shake my head no. Making my way upstairs, then the guy grabbed my arm and wrapped it around his shoulder and his other arm was wrapped around my waist.

"Don't worry I won't touch you" he whispered at me and accompany me to Changkyun's room. "You're too nice for Changkyun," he said.

I didn't give him a response, I just wait there sitting on Changkyun's bed. "Don't get me wrong. Just look at you getting left out there after getting fuck. I'm glad he met a girl like you, I know you're different" he stated opening Changkyun's closet.

He grabbed a pair of shirts and sweatpants and even Changkyun's boxer shorts. “wear these, you can't walk around the house like that. Also, take a shower” he said as he handed the clothes to me.

“Thank you”

“come downstairs once you finished. Let's have a talk” he told me before leaving the room. Who is he? The Alpha?

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Hey here's the update you guys have been waiting for. I would like to apologize for taking so long, I was busy preparing for my online class. Btw this chapter is dedicated to my friend vividlyday.
~>TM