CHAPTER 1

ARIA'S P.O.V:

I woke up due to the annoying sound of my alarm. I just shut it off. It's just 6:30 am. 'Waking up before 8:00 am should be illegal.' my subconscious mocked.
I agreed with my subconscious.

I just grabbed my towel to take a shower to refresh my mood. After finishing another morning routines with a little makeup, I left my room. I just grab one apple from the fruit basket and left for work. I work in a cafe which is near to my apartment. It just takes 15min by walk to reach the cafe. I plugged my earpiece and start listening to my favourite romantic playlist.

I'm an orphan. I don't know anything about my parents. But I never felt alone because of my two idiots Lily and Mason. Just like milk and water we are inseparable. They both are orphans just like me. We three are of almost the same age still, Mason acts like an elder brother.

We left our orphanage when we are of 18 years old. Mason works as a bartender and Lily works as a receptionist in a more. Mason and Lily live in the same apartment which is near to their working places and a little far from my apartment. Well, Mason and Lily are lovers, they even planned to get engaged by the end of this month. I'm so happy for them.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Aria Miller, I'm 20 years old, 5'4 with medium brown coloured straight hair that reaches my shoulder, plumpy rosy lips and fair skin and hazel eyes."

While I enter the store I was 5min early. I run towards the storeroom and get ready for my shift. I don't mind coming to work, but this eight-hour wait to go home is just bullshit because I love my small cosy apartment and my lovely bed.

As I'm an orphan I didn't pursue my further studies so I just got a job in this XXX cafe. Besides that, I don't earn much but of course, XXX pays me a lot much better than other cafes. Some people say that money talks, but mine just waves goodbye. Sometimes I get good tips and good compliments from customers. The only hardest part of my job is being nice to some stupid customers. Well, I'm lucky that my manager Zoe is a kind-hearted lady. She treats me like a sister.

It was totally a wonderful day. I saw repeated customers who will come daily to enjoy the good coffee with their loved ones and to enjoy peace. Our daily customers always greet me with their beautiful smiles and somehow it warms my heart every time. After glancing at my watch then I realised that my shift was completed. I just bid goodbye to Zoe and left the cafe. It was around 5:30 pm when I reached my small cosy apartment.

I feel like I should clean the house, so I'm going to lay down and nap until that feeling passes. By 10:30 pm I woke up because of my stomach pleas to feed it. Then I remember everything that I need to buy groceries today. Really, my bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I was supposed to do. I took my purse and left my house, I went to the grocery shop which is near to my house which requires a 10min walk to reach. I bought the groceries and paid the bill.

I feel like something weird is going to happen. I just kept that feeling aside and started to walk back to my house. While walking back I heard a big crash sound, then I turned back to see the cause of that sound. A car was crashed head-on into a tree, I ran near to the car hoping no one was dead in that car. I saw a handsome man in the driving seat who was injured severely I just took him to the hospital........

"I never thought that this accident gonna turn my life up and down"

........................................................................

A/N:

Thank you so much, my dear readers.😊