CHAPTER 20

EPILOGUE:

"Who the hell are you Idiot? Leave my hand or else I'm gonna chop your balls." I said to my abductor whose back was facing me. After listening to my words his grip on my wrist got firm and he turned his face towards me, my breath got hitched seeing his face.

He is none other than my stupid husband.

"You...." My voice abandoned me. Words got stuck in my throat seeing his deathly glare.

"Leave her hand," Elijah said to David while reaching us, and finally, he stood beside me.

"Fuck off dude. She is mine." David growled at Elijah. And David dragged me to his behind. Now this monkey stood between me and Elijah.

I tilted my head and got frightened by seeing them. They both are sending deathly glares to each other. With each passing second air around us got intimidated. Elijah looked at me and that's it David started punching his face. I have no idea how to stop this monkey. I stood before Elijah and thus David stopped punching Elijah.

"Stop it, David.  Are you insane? Why are you beating the crap out of him?" I asked David while seeing the damage caused by David on Elijah's handsome face. Yes, Elijah is a handsome guy but not more than my husband. Not again! Aria concentrate.....

"Are you alright? I'm sorry on behalf of my husband." I said to Elijah while glaring at the monkey.

"Shut up kitten. And come with me." With that, he dragged me towards his car and he drove us home. 

"Why did you beat Elijah?" I asked David when we entered our home.

"I said not to meet him, but still you did that," David said to me while gritting his teeth and walking towards me while taking each step slowly. I gulped my lump and started taking steps back until my back touches the wall. 'Hey, wall. We met again.' I greeted wall in my head while the monkey was towering over me like I'm his favorite prey.

"He is my friend. I can meet anyone and you have no right to stop me." I said to David while seeing his beautiful blue eyes. This monkey laughed like there is no tomorrow. But this laughter.... it made shivers run down through my spine.

"You are an innocent kitten," David said to me while giving a peck on my cheeks. I can't understand this dude. Till now he was like a monster and suddenly started laughing and now... Argh...

"Have you lost your brain somewhere?" I asked David, while he was just gazing into my eyes with many emotions flickering in his eyes. Among all of them, I was seeing love. Am I hallucinating? I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand and still, I saw the love towards me in his eyes. I averted my eyes not able to handle his intensive looks.

"Why are you behaving like that with Elijah? He is such a nice guy. I think you shouldn't behave in such a rude way with him." I said to David while composing my thoughts. Then I saw anger in his eyes.

"Shut up kitten. Nice my foot. Don't you even dare to say his name? Stay away from him kitten." David said to me.

"Come on monkey. He is such a cool guy. Whatever for your kind information, I'm not going to do that. He is my friend and client. So I'll talk to him I'll meet him daily." I said to the monkey.

"Friend.... friend... He likes you damn it! Didn't you get that?" David said to me while holding my forearms and shaking me.

I was shocked after getting this new information. Now everything was coming clear into my stupid brain. The longing looks in Elijah's eyes whenever he sees me and the deep meaning behind his gestures and words. But one thing is clear, my husband is feeling jealous right now. I'll never miss this chance. Wait and watch monkey, today I'll sort out your feelings towards me.