CHAPTER 14

ARIA'S POV:

After the completion of our wedding, we went to the mansion. When I was about to go to my room, David informed me about the reception. Tomorrow is our wedding reception. This thought brought a fake smile to my face. I went to my room and shifted into my pajamas after a warm bath. A warm bath helped me to relax physically, but what should I do to relax my mind and heart? With these thoughts, I fell asleep.

The next day again those two same girls came into my room to prepare me for my wedding reception. They did my makeup with a hot look and they left my hairs with curls at the bottom and beautiful curls at the front which fall on both sides of my face. My outfit for this reception is cuffed off-the-shoulder lace sheath red gown with slit. It complimented my fair skin. It shows my perfect curves. I look elegant and hot in this dress. I loved it.

Our reception was going to be held in the xxx palace. David came inside my room while I was waiting for him. He was looking handsome in his Royal green slim fit tuxedo with a clean shave. He stood at the entrance of my room while gawking at me from head to toe. Finally, our eyes met and I raised my eyebrow to bring back our devil from his sort of daydreams.

"Monkey, my face is here," I said to David while showing him my face with my index finger.

"Stop calling me monkey kitten. We are officially married now." David said to me while rubbing his fingers on his temples.

"Don't worry idiot cockroach. I'll call you honey in front of mom and dad." I said to him while seeing everywhere rather than the devil aka David.

"You shouldn't call me with different names even when we are alone," David said to me while pinning me to the nearby wall. It happened in a fraction of seconds that my brain can't even register what happened right now. Argh...

"Idi....." I was about to call David an Idiot, he kissed me on my lips. I was shocked by his sudden movements. I pushed him hard but this mountain didn't even budge a little. I didn't respond to his kiss, so he bit my lower lip which made me yell in pain, he took advantage of my situation and entered my mouth, and started ravishing my mouth with his tongue. This Idiot, he is forcing me. With all my strengths I pushed him hard, this time he stepped back a little leaving my lips. Thank god! I knew my lips were bleeding and have bruised and my red lipstick might have smudged because of this devil.

"So from now if you call me with different names. I'll kiss you hard. Be careful kitten. Ouch...." while David was about to call me kitten I kicked his precious jewels which made him stumbled back.

"Next time if you dare to kiss me or call me kitten, then trust me you will lose your ability to become a father of your children in the future. Be careful moron." I said to David and left the room as I don't want to be near the danger. David is a synonym for danger.

On my way, I saw a mom who was coming to meet us. She saw me and started laughing. At the same time, lily came into the mansion and she saw us and started laughing. I can't understand the reason why they are laughing so hard?

"Why are you guys laughing?" I asked them.

"Look at your face," Lily said to me. Then the reason behind their laughing session hit my stupid brain. I took tissues and adjusted my lipstick. I'll kill David one day for sure.

After some time David came down while sending daggers towards me. I ignored his stares. Later we all reached our destination spot which was fully occupied with reporters at the entrance and with many business people inside the hall. Flashlights made the usual task of my eyes into a tough one. David sensed it and ordered bodyguards to cover us. Finally, we both together reached inside the banquet hall where it is filled with many business tycoons.