CHAPTER 16

ARIA'S POV:

Finally, I got succeeded. Mom and Lily helped me a lot while implementing my plan. Anyhow with the help of the trio, I changed his room back into his boring state. Even though I can't work in the cafe, at least I got a chance to work right. I love flowers because they are pure, and look beautiful and innocent and fragile. They can easily bring smiles to our faces. I want to become a florist, it is my second option in my life.

I decided to turn the house which was gifted to me by Mason and Lily at my wedding, into a flower shop. It is nearby to Mason and Lily's house. I can hang out with them a lot from now. I want to visit this new house so I hopped into a new Ferrari GTC4Lusso which was gifted to me by mom and dad. I reached my destination and I felt so happy that the place is perfect for my flower store.

Time flew by like a strong breeze. Slowly my business got well. Even though David gave me a platinum card, but I didn't even spend a penny of his money. As per our contract, he helped the orphanage, so I'll help him with that Asian project. I started my business with my savings as David solved our orphanage's problem so I didn't get any chance to spend them so I used them for my business. Still mom and Lily helped me a lot. They encouraged me a lot. Now my business got stabled. Our store is specialized in wedding arrangements and flower arrangements for various occasions. And we also prepare various bouquets and deliver them to our customers for various occasions like valentine's day, mother's day to birthdays. Our store name is 'Sophia Ethan Florist'.

For few days we are getting many orders. Most of them were for weddings. I took care not to use the name of my husband or my family. So no one knew about it, even though I deal with each order personally. Noah and Alexa are my business partners. I love spending my time enjoying myself with my employees. I treat them as my friends. Because of this, we were able to increase our market without facing any problems and we were able to expand our business in a very short time.

Within two months, we expanded two more stores. Noah, Alexa, and, we together own those two more stores. Now we trio are partners in our business. Well, Noah is from a rich family. He wants to build his own business without taking any support from his family, and well Alexa is also from a well-settled family. She is a kind-hearted girl. She is so a sweet and beautiful girl from in and out. They both were my first and second customers. We got connected in our first meet itself. We grew too close within a short period. No one will believe that we were strangers to each other just two months back. We are inseparable.

I worked hard for my business. I used to spend most of my time in my store itself from dawn to dusk. But I managed to spend at least a few hours with the trio(Rosy, Nancy, and Sam) and with mom and dad and with Mason and Lily too. But I'll make sure to eat my breakfast and dinner with David daily but if he comes late from work then I'll leave a note to him. Everything was going well until today.

I woke up due to the annoying sound of my alarm and did my morning routines and prepared breakfast and ate with David as usual. Later I went to my store. I was greeted by Noah and my few employees. I didn't see Alexa anywhere. I called Alexa, she said to me that she was not feeling ok. I said to her to take a rest and ended the call.

"What happened to Alexa? Is she alright chipmunk?" Noah asked me. Noah calls me chipmunk, his reason for it was I look cute and short like a chipmunk.

"She said that she was not feeling ok. I think....." Noah rushed from the store without even letting me complete my sentence. Argh... So my guess is correct. I used to doubt Noah and Alexa's relationship. I mean at first, they used to be like tom and jerry, as time flew by they started avoiding each other and whenever any guy compliments Alexa, Noah will kick him or he will send daggers to those innocent guys. One day a guy tried to flirt with Alexa, Noah kicked him so hard that, the doctor suggested he take bed rest for a week. He is too possessive about Alexa.