Queen and King.

What can I say I'm a rich woman, with a rich husband, and living in an apartment building filled with only 4 other rich people. I wake up every day to the view of the big apple and in soft Chinese silk. Let's admit it, I have so much money that I can spend that it can't possibly be spent in one day. When I leave the apartment nothing that I am wearing costs less than $1000. People see me as a walking dollar sign. In the winter, I wear Tom Ford. In the fall, I wear Chanel. In the spring, Chloe. And the summer, Oscar de la Renta. All my shoes are Christian Louboutin. And I always smell like Coco Mademoiselle. What can I say, I'm rich.

My husband is rich too. His name is Jack Gilinsky. He's very known for his early singing. But now, he's running a business. He's running Wall Street. His riches are his and my riches are mine. So, he wears all the brands I wear and at the end of every season we give it to a store to sell it for cheaper or something. I don't even know.

Anyways, getting back on my husband. Oh Jack! My lifesaver and salvation! Let's start with a little background check on me before my salvation entered my life, shall we. I was a cocaine addict and I would do absolutely anything to get my hands on it. My 'home' was an alley. I used to hang out with gangs and did crimes with them. I really did start from the bottom. One day, I noticed the hottest guy in a suit and tie crying in my 'home'. I told him, "I know that you don't care if I tell you this but I should be crying rather than you." I remember that Jack's watery eyes, sparkled once they saw me. It was love at first sight. and from there on, I was his queen. He gave me a million dollars to build the company of my dreams, so I did. My own magazine company, NYCM. Jack has been unconditional with me and I'm so grateful for that. Once my magazine company became a magazine for millionaires then I was able to become completely independent. That didn't mean I was going to leave Jack or that he was going to leave me or the that we'll cheat on each other, we're loyal.

So, what's the best way you can repay a man? Sex. Sex all night long. Great sex. He enjoys it so much that he asks for it every night, and tonight I am totally giving it to him.

"BABY!!" Jack yells from the front door. That's my cue to get freaky. I ran from the kitchen all the way to the front door and leaped into his arms. Immediately, I connect our lips to a hot kiss. A heated kiss. As that heated kiss was going on, he walked to our bedroom. Our genitals were so in need of friction that once he sat down I grinned on him so hard I felt him over his clothes. This was enough for me wanted him naked, all for my self. I stood up from him and he looked puzzled.
"Take off your clothes." I demand.
He was a good boy and did as I told so.

As soon as he took off his underwear, I began to take off my clothes slowly. He tried to pull my waist closer but I slapped his hand away. He wanted me so badly. I pushed him so that he could be laid down. I crawled slowly on to him, licking his v-line to his neck.
"I can't take it anymore, y/n. I need to feel you." He practically moaned.
"Just a little bit more, Jack. It's fun to tease you." I said while rubbing him over his underwear.
Once he groaned I knew it was enough teasing.

Unexpectedly, he flipped us over and he was on top know. "My turn, queen." I knew how this was going to end up. And it involved me very wet. He placed his hands on my waist and moved them all over my sides. He knew how much that turned me on. And after he licked, kissed, and sucked on my neck. He also knows that turns me on. He takes off my panties with all the patience of the world and I was a moaning mess. "What are you moaning for? I haven't even gotten to the worse part." I was really hoping he was kidding. Well, he wasn't.

Once he took off his underwear, he positioned himself to get into me. I was waiting until he entered me painfully slowly. Like if I was a virgin again. "Jack, please, faster." I moaned. "Just a little bit more, y/n. It's fun to tease you." He mocked me. When he was completely inside me, he moved slower then I expected. I felt every centimeter of him. I could tell that it wouldn't last very long because he is moaning and hissing himself. "Y/n, I'm done with teasing you." He said as he hurried his pace. Each one of his thrust are perfect inside of me. Jack had this habit that every time he's close he puts his head in the crook of my neck. I don't mind any of his habits though because they're all so cute.
Jack came. And so did I. Honestly that has been some of the best sex we've had in a while. My king deserves his queen and his palace and his amazing sex and all his treasure.

Guy I haven't updated in like 4 years. But like I'm invited to the honor roll assembly this year. YESSSSS!!!! IT WAS ABOUT GOD FREAKING TIME!!!! 😏
-I love y'all reading this book. 😘
-comment if it was good, pleaseeee.
-comment any ideas. (Because I'm bad asf with the idea concept part of the stories)

THANK YOU 💕