Chances.

Have you ever noticed that Jack Gilinsky is the hottest guy in school? He really is. But I have no chance with him. I mean he's a senior and I'm a freshman... Yeah, it's never going to happen. I'm a nerd and he's a football player. I'm a good person and he only likes mean girls, but what can we do. I only have him for one class and that's chemistry, and he's my lab partner. Kill me. All we ever talk about is the periodic table of elements and his football practice. I know I have no chance with him.

Today I walked into Mr. Johnson's chemistry class and sat down at my seat and waited for that million dollar smile to walk in the class. As I had expected, he was smiling as always and sat right next to me.
"Hey." he said as he leaned in to kiss my cheek.
"Hi." he said returning it.
"Can you guys just go out already?" I heard a squeaky annoying voice.
"No." I said with unintentional attitude.
"Why?" Jack asked.
"Well, um, I d-don't think y-you like m-me that way?" I stuttered really hard due to nervousness.
Jack lean into my ear and whispers, "That's were you are wrong. I know I act like I don't like you but I do, a lot. I like your sweetness..." he touched my arm and slowly moved his hands to my hands. "Your hair..." he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "Your lips." he dragged his thumb down my lips. "I've always wanted to kiss them." He said now not whispering.
"Why don't you?" I challenged him. I'm usually not like that, I'm so surprised at what I said.
"Meet me outside." he whispered roughly against my ear.
He makes up some lame excused that he left his tote bag in 1st period, or something like that.
I simply asked to go to the bathroom.

I walked down the hallway looking for Jack, when a of a sudden, a hand covered my mouth and the other grabbed my waist and pulled me inside a closet. I was screaming from the top of my lungs and his hand was big enough to make my scream muffle. He turns me around and I notice it's Jack.
"Look what you did?" He looked down at his crotch and I notice there is a bulge in his pants.
"How did I do that if I didn't even tease you?" I said giving him a smirk.
"Please just suck me." He asked very desperately.
"No. I don't suck." I said I trailed my hands up his shirt and to his toned chest.
"What do you do then?" He asked softly as he grabbed my hips moving me closer to him.
"I fuck." I said as I pulled him into a passionate kiss. I've wanted to feel his lips on mine for so long. They were so soft and cloud like. I could just kiss him forever.

The kiss got heated and he began on trail his hands down my ass and grabbing it, lifting me at times. By the third time he did it I realized that I was too short to him and want me to wrap my legs around him. So I did. I felt his bulge on my aching core and wanted to feel more. I break the kiss to take his shirt off and he does the same to me. When we reattached our lips the kiss wasn't the same and way sexier. I felt his tongue all over mine and me being the person I am fought his tongue for dominance. I think I won because he pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss my neck and sucking on it. God he was so sexy. I feel his hands move down and take off my jeans. I did the same with his pants. Both of us were in nothing but our under wear and vans. I decided to dominate and be the first to reattach our lips. He suddenly uncliped my bra with one swift movement and takes it off with another. He gently pushes me against the wall and starts the suck on my breasts. It was such a sensational feeling and felt so amazing. He then began to leave hickeys down my stomach and he reached my panties. He made eye contact with me as he took them off. He opened my legs wider allowing him for more access to my dripping, wet core. I felt my heart pound against my chest but I can't go back now. This is all I ever wanted from Jack.I felt his tongue lick my folds and I threw my head back in bliss. As I stated to think that nothing in the world is more pleasurable than Jack licking my core, he started to suck on it. I moaned his name like there was no tomorrow.

As I was about to reach my climax he away, leaving me wanting more. He kissed me as he took off his underwear. At that moment, I knew I was going to be pleased ever more than I already had. I feel Jack sliding himself inside of me. All types of sounds and noises came out of my mouth and all that Jack did was breath heavy and say my name once in a while. He moved in and out of me as he rested his head on the crook of my neck. He kissed me tenderly. He so gentle and sexy. I stop thinking and realize that I've reached my climax and that Jack was about to reach his too. I clench my walls around him and he finally releases.
Lays down besides me and tells me, "I hope this isn't our last time having sex."
I chuckle and answer, "I'll gladly take any chance I have to have sex with you again."
With a few minutes, we got our breaths back, put our clothes back on and gave each other the last real passionate kiss.

"What are we going to tell Mr. Johnson when we go back to class?" I asked Jack.
"Who told you we are going back?"

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like a zillion years. Pls don't hate on me. 😭😭

Btw go follow gilinskyxxvibes and read their fanfic 😘

Shout out to all them pairs (aka ppl who read this book) 🍐🍐🍐