Gold.

Jack and I were in Miami tonight. We're in our hotel room still getting dressed to hit downtown Miami. He told me that he was going to take me to a place I love. "Oh baby, please tell me where your taking me..." I said extremely seductively taking my hands up his shirt all the way to his chest as I saw him put his gold chain. He slightly moans in pleasure. "If you keep turning me on, no where..." he said in a raspy voice. "Ugh fine." I said giving up because I had already asked him a billion times that day and I honestly wanted to go out tonight. I take my purse, he takes the key to the rented car, the card to the hotel room and we're off.

On the elevator, I broke the silence by grabbing his face and softly kissing him. Our lips moved perfectly between each other's. He grabs my hips and pulled me close to him. I slid my hands onto his neck and found his gold chain I played with it a couple of seconds. I stopped the kiss and I bet he saw the lust in my eye as I imagine how sexy he'll look naked only wearing that gold chain. "What happened?" Jack said as he pulled me out of my thoughts. "Nothing." I said smiling as we walked out of the elevator with our fingers intertwined with each other's.

Jack said that he was going to take me somewhere that I loved. In deed, he did. He took me to a lounge where there was black walls, black furniture, good music playing in the background, the bar right in the middle of the room, and huge windows all around it. I recalled the place being in Miami 8 years ago. He took my hand and sat us in a couch right of the windows. The view was breathtaking, it was beyond beautiful.

"You know me way too much, Gilinsky." I said as I shook my head.

"Why do you say that?" he questioned confusedly.

"When we were in Chicago I told you in a club that was in a 25th floor of a building that the view there looked like the view in a lounge in Miami, where I had been when I was 13. And I can't believe you found it."

"Really?" he said trying to act dumb.

"Yes." I said giggling.

The night went by as we talked and joked around while getting intoxicated with alcohol.

Once we left the lounge we went to the hotel. I was tipsy but not drunk. Jack, Jack was drunk. Of course, I was driving because we're 'responsible' people. While I was driving he puts his hand on my thigh and began moving it to my inner thigh. I moan out a little. "You are a problem to my sex life." "Oh really? Tell me everything you wanna do to me." he said and with that he placed a wet kiss on my neck. I pull over to the driveway of the hotel and handed the keys to the valet guy.

On the elevator ride he continued, "You never answered." he said close to my face. My nostrils were filled with the smell of alcohol from this extremely sexy guy I have been with and got turned on. "When we get to the hotel room I want you to take off my clothes. Then I will ask you to put your head between my legs and do your magic. Well, that's if you want to get ride on." I said smirking at him and making direct eye contact. "okay." he said confidently.

When we were in the out side of the room, we attached our lips to create heat between each other. He opened the door and he did as I told him. He took off my clothes rather roughly. While I did the same to him. We never broke the kiss, though. I could tell that tonight we both wanted dominance but had to fight for it and we all know who's winning that fight, ME! I pushed him on the bed, straddling him I felt him getting excited; and me extremely wet. I turned us over and he's on top now. He attacked my neck sucking and licking on my sweet spot. "Baby, I want you to lick every inch of my body, even on the inside." I somehow managed to moan out. "I will, beautiful." he said against my skin. With that, he took off my bra and panties. He licked all the way to my right nipple and began sucking and licking as his gold chain was hitting my stomach as sending me into a world of ecstasy and pure pleasure. After, he switched and went to the left one and sent me into the same world again. He turned me into a moaning mess as this all felt so good.

He trailed kisses down my stomach dragging his cold gold chain down me. This just made goosebumps all over. He hovered over my heat as his chain was touching my clit. My heat was hurting and my breathing was uneasy. He made eye contact asking for permission and I nodded quickly wanting to feel him. He began by licking and sucking my clit. This was just an amazing pleasure I couldn't hold inside. I kept moaning Jack's name as if that's the only person I knew in this world. He stuck his tongue inside me sending me over the edge and let my liquids flow to his mouth. He lick me clean giving me time to catch my breath.

That gold chain of his was driving me crazy. He looked wildly sexy with his chain and his toned chest. Since he made me feel so good, I wanted to return the favor. I flipped us over, pulled off his boxers and quickly placed myself into his shaft. I begin bouncing on him and I turn him into a moaning mess. "Baby I'm so close." he said on an unsteady voice. "Me too baby." I answered. He took his hand and put them on my waist forcing me deeper, I pushed myself the hardest I could on him and he screw his eyes shut, hissing hard. I love seeing him like this, as if I was in charge. Soon after we both released on each other and rode out our highs. I laid myself next to the Jack kissing the croock of his neck softly. "Babe, I love you so much. This is probably the best sex we've had." Jack said as soon as he regulated his breathing. "I love you too baby. Oh and that gold chain should be illegal."

"Why?" he giggled.

"It looks way too sexy on you."

"Same goes to you and that ass of yours."

We both laughed. He pulls me close to his chest and fall asleep on each other's arm.

A/N: y'all have to vote. btw i am from miami and that lounge is actually restaurant in key biscayne called rustic pelican. 💁 if someone reading this ever comes to miami you should go there at night. you can see downtown beautifully. ok im babbling. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SMUT! 😘