Raglak Reincarnation

Recap: laksh and ragini past away. Swasan took agni custody who is raglak daughter. Story take a leap of 22 years. Whole maheswari family plans surprise for agni birthday which is in two days time.

Swara pov

I was waiting for the event manager. I heard door bell sound and went to open it. My heart beat start to beat faster. I stood shocked, the moment I open the door.. my word stuck in my throat. Seeing me not return to hall, everyone came to doorstep stood shocked..

"Ragini" I heard sanskar whisper as he stand beside me.. yes! My ragini were standing and having the same smile.. without delaying any moment, I went and hug my soul sister.. I am seeing her after whole 22 years.. it been two decades..

I broke my hug seeing her not responding me back.. I cup her face and admire her. She have become more beautiful in this birth. I was having tears in my eyes, not only me but everyone was in tears seeing her.

"Ragini" I said still cupping her face in my both hand.. she look at me being confused. I don't know why she is giving this reaction..

"Umm... uh... actually I am not the person who you all are talking about.. I am shravani Khanna, the event manager" she said her this birth name and being the event manager for her own daughter birthday party..

"Ohh.. so you are from the RM company.." sanskar ask coming out from his trance. Ragini, I mean shravani nodded. We bring her inside our house and she look shocked plus surprise seeing how big is the house is. She check out the house and her stop at the photo frame..

It raglak second marriage photo. Shravani went near to the photo and started caressing it.

"It's me" she said still her eyes been fix in the photo.

"It's my sister ragini and that is her husband laksh maheswari" I said and notice that she have tears in her eyes.. she then move toward agni picture and become shocked..

"What is this?.. my picture.. how come here?" She said in ultra shocked. I took a breath and told her that is agni, raglak daughter.. she was still in shocked..

After few minutes she become normal and turn toward me "ma'am, I should start my work.. and can I know, who's birthday party?" She said with the same smile which she used to carry always. I call agni who came down after few minutes.. Agni become shocked seeing shravani..

"Mama" is all what I heard from agni and the moment she run hugging her.. "mama.. you are back.. where were you? Why did you left me? You know how much I miss you.." agni said hugging shravani.. after few minutes she broke the hug.. I went near to agni and told her that 'she is shravani, the event manager'.

"No! She is my mother, Ragini laksh maheswari.. mama where is papa? Is he here?" Agni keep on asking shravani who was looking at agni in disbelief.

"Excuse me! Look ma'am I am shravani Khanna, not your mother" she said and agni become shocked knowing that she is not her mother.

"Agni it's true, that she is not our ragini but shravani, the event manager.. we have appoint her for your birthday party" I try to convince agni and she calm down a bit and look at shravani having tears in her eyes..

The next moment she run to her room and bang the door. Some where in my heart, I want to say that shravani is ragini's reincarnation. If ragini is here then where laksh can be. Even he will have same face as before. My soul sister is back.