gadodia's

A beautiful mansion is shown (gadodia mansion). Where everyone is busy doing Puja. After the Puja dadi look at everyone.

Dadi: where is she?

Shekhar: May be she is in her room. Maa please don't disturb her or else she will become???

Dadi: haa! I know what she will do If I disturb her.

Suddenly a girl came

Girl: Dadi maa you don't worry I will go and bring her.

Dadi: meri ladoo go faster and bring her here. I will teach her lesson.

Shekhar: swara take care of your self.

Swara: ok papa, papa ask mama to make coffee for her.

Shekhar: ok beta.

Swara went to a room. She saw someone sleeping fully cover by bed-sheet. She went and pull out the bed-sheet and get shocked because the  bed-sheet is cover by pillow.  Swara shouted
Swara: papa, mama ,Dadi maa , dada come here faster.

They all enter the room and get shocked.

Dadi: again went collage before attending Puja. Shekhar take care of her. She is becoming naughty day by day.

Shekhar: ok maa. 

  @ROAD

A beautiful girl is walking , wearing traditional costume. she is standing in a bus stop. suddenly some boys came to her and start to disturb her.

 girl: what you all are going to do?

 one boy: nothing just looking at you.

 girl: what you want?

2 boy: nothing much , and you are looking hot in this dress.

 girl: really, actually my dad is the one who bought this dress on my birthday.

 3 boy: we didn,t feel like leaving this dress and you.

 girl: you want this dress.

altogether boys: yes we want it.

( altogether 5 boys)

girl: ok here you go...........

suddenly the girl start to remove her traditional dress and become in modern dress.

The boys open there mouth in very big O.

After this drama the girl enter her collage.

@ COLLEGE 

Suddenly a girl came running.

girl: idiot where did you went?

 2 girl: actually.... when i was coming to collage some came and....................(she start to tell her bus stop drama to the girl)

girl: what???........ ok leave it, come let go and start to attend our next class. wait ragini next lecture is  with Mr.verma

ragini: whattttttttt........... noooooooo please i don,t want to come leave me diya.

diya: ragu what are you saying? we already escape from his class alot of time. so not today we need to attend.

ragini: i know you won,t listen to me, is ok come let,s go and attend this stupid class.

After college ragini reach home.she change her cloth to traditional costume. dadi maa is waiting for her at entrance. when ragini enter dadi maa catch her.

dadi maa: where did you went early in the morning without attending puja.

ragini: wo.... woo... dadi maa  actually...........