first kiss

Laksh was dangerously close to ragini.. Ragini heartbeat was not in her control, same goes to laksh... They both don't know what is happening between them....

Laksh: now the consequences is your...

Saying this he moved more close to her..she close her eyes feeling his breath in her lip. When laksh was close to her lip, without wasting a sec he kiss her. He kiss was so passionate and roughly... he was kissing her hungrily... Ragini loss her self in that kiss...Laksh use this situation and took the key from her without her knowing...
Laksh broke the kiss after getting his key but ragini was still closing her eyes... Laksh leave from there.... when ragini didn't feel his presence, she open her eyes and found no one there...

Ragini(shout): lakshhhhh, this idiot guy took away my first kiss... I will kill him.

Ragini leave from there cursing laksh.. she came to her friends who were waiting for her in the garden.

Ragini: idiot laksh, soon he will die in my hand. I just tell everyone he is my fiance and that idiot guy kiss me.. he took away my first kiss... today he will get catches by traffic police and get into jail for misbehave with the duty traffic police.

Diya: ragini what are you talking?

Mili: actually she is not talking, she is cursing someone.

Diya: probably laksh...

Mili: what? Ragini did laksh misbehave with you?

Diya: did he try to rap....

Ragini(shout): shut up.... nothing like that....that idiot, stupid, mental, donkey, money guy took away my first ki.....

Diya: continue ragini...

Mili: Why did you stop in the middle.. please continue yaar...

Ragini: nothing happen, he took back his bike key.

Diya: anything happen other then this.

Mili: wait you first ki.... and then stop... do you mean to say first...

Diya: kiss....

Ragini: no, no nothing like that...

Mili: when you say no it means yes..

Ragini: no means no

Saying this ragini left from better to say run from there because she knows if she stay there more her friends will surely find out about her unwanted kiss.

●MM

Laksh entre inside with angry face and clashes with Uttara.

Uttara: bhai what happen to you? Are you ok and why you did you clashed with me?

Laksh: uttara first take a short breath between your talks. Ok if you keep on asking question without gaps. Of course I can't answer you...

Uttara: ok fine sorry now tell me what happen and you look a bit angry. Did you fought with anyone?

Laksh: no, I was just angry with one of my friend.

Uttara: bhai do you really think you can lie to me? Tell me the truth?

Laksh felt defeated infront of his stubborn sister. And started to tell her the story but he didn't tell her about swara and sanskar... but he told how ragini announce everyone he as her fiance and there encounter expect the kiss.

Uttara: she is interesting...

Laksh: no, a troublemaker

Uttar: bhai can I ask a favour from you?