ragini to help swasan❤

Laksh bring swaragini to hospital where sanskar is admitted.

Swara: sanskar please open your eyes. Look you swara is with you. Don't leave sanskar. I will die without you. Please sanskar open your eyes.

Swara was crying badly. Ragini went to her.

Ragini: swara

Swara: ragini please ask him to get up look he is not even moving. I want him back in my life. Ragini ask him to look at me.

Ragini don't know what to do. She just looking at swara ,sankar and sometime laksh who was looking everything very carefully. Then laksh saw a movement in sanskar hand. Laksh went to sanskar.

Laksh: bhai can you hear me.

Now only ragini and swara look at movement in sanskar.
Sanskar slowly open his eyes. The first person sanskar saw is swara.

Sanskar: swara please don't leave me. I love you. I want to live with you. Don't leave me.

Swara: I won't leave you sanskar. How can you decided yo leave me.

Sanskar: sorry swara when I find out you won't be mine. Then how I see you with someone else.

Swara: I am always belong to you sanskar. I love you some much.

Ragini: how you are feeling now sanskar.

Sanskar: much better, by the way who are you, sorry I can't recall you.

Ragini: you can't recall me because we haven't met before. By the way I am ragini gadodia. Your girlfriend sister.

Sanskar: I am sorry, nice to meet you ragini. Laksh what are you doing there.

Laksh: thank god finally you notice me. How you are feeling now sanskar bhai. Do you want me to call the doctor.

Sanskar:  no need lucky, I am feeling much better because my swara is back to me.

Laksh: no bhai, she just came to see you.

Sanskar: no, swara tell him you have come to me.

Swara: wo... Sanskar.....I...

Ragini: yes sanskar she have come to you fully because this is the place where she is belong to.

Swalak look at ragini shocked and sanskar were smiling at her.

Laksh: hello what are you saying?

Ragini: look Mr.laksh maheshwari after seeing there love I decide to unite them. If you want to help me then can.

Swara: are you saying the truth.

Ragini: didi believe me. I won't lie to you.

Swara: I fully believe you ragu.

Swaragini share a smile to each other.

Laksh: I don't want to support you guys. Because of this girl my bhai he try to attempt suicide.

Sanskar: lucky please you know how much I love swara.

Laksh: sorry bhai I can't take risks again. I don't believe this girl(swara).

# will laksh help them or not.

# will ragini change laksh pov about swara.

#how ragini gone make them together

Guys please do support me and vote.
Love you guys😍😍