emotional upset

Laksh pov

"Why I married ragini? How can I take this responsibility and how I am going to say this to her and my family.. how they are going to take this... but I have to tell them.." I was busy thinking about how to inform our family..

I didn't noice that ragini came inside. She was in a red saree, for few minutes I lose myself in her.. she is truly an angle..

"Ragini" I started but she stop me showing her palm

"Laksh please don't talk anything.. I just want answers for my questions" I nodded my head because I know what she will be going through...

"Why did you marry me? And what are you doing here? Why did you lie to the village head that we are in relationship?" When her question reach to my ear, I don't know what to answer her but I need to justify my self, if no she will not trust me...

"Look I don't want to get married to you, but the situation made it... and I know about this village very well so to save your dignity I lie to the village head; I replay her

"Your lie change my life" she said

"Ragini look, I didn't know that this stupid village head will made as married.. our marriage happen, we can't change it.... we need to inform this to our family" I told her but in return she glare me

"You are the one who decided to tell the lie, you are the one who marry me without my concern, you are the one who change my life like this.. after doing this much, you are asking me to inform our family, I am not going to do that.. you handle it by yourself" she said as if she is not at all mistake.. I got into trouble because of her and now she backing off as if only I did mistake..

"For your kind information ragini, the lie was to save your life ok"

"Save my life? actually it bring more trouble to me"

"Look I am not in the mood to fight with you, please give a solution to the problem"

"What problem?"

Ohh god is this girl dumb or what.. she knows that we marry without our parents concern and here she is asking, what problem we are having.. I am sure because of this girl one day i will die or become mad...

"Ragini we are married without our parents concern so we should inform them, right" I told controlling my anger..

"Then go and inform them" she said as she doesn't care..

I marry this dumb girl to save her from this village.. if I didn't announces her as my girlfriend  then they will get her marry to someone in the village.. but here she is arguing with me, like I wish to marry her..

"Ok fine, I already call papa and inform him that I am here and you are with me but I didn't say anything About the marriage, so.. we have inform them tomorrow" I told her

"Ok" ok is all she said... I feel like killing her..

My body is paining so I decided to sleep as tomorrow is going to be an hectic day, I went toward the bed which is kept there, suddenly ragini came and sit there by pushing me..

"What the hell, Ms.ragini please get out of the bed" I said  irritatingly

"Look, even I am tired so I also have to have some good sleep so I am going to sleep, if you want, I can share this bed with you" what the he'll, this girl is killing me without knife.. I decided to sleep as I don't have strength to fight with her..