consequence😋

The scene started in a canteen where ragini was having fun with her besties. Laksh came there with his friends. Ragini saw laksh entering the canteen, suddenly an idea came on her.

Ragini: guys stay here I will be back in a while.

Mili: OK.

Ragini went near to laksh.

Ragini: hi baby...

Laksh: what you want now?

Ragini: nothing, but I want to talk to you alone?

Laksh: I have nothing to talk to you..

Ragini: baby what is this? Look I am your fiance, so I have all rights on you.

Laksh: how many time you want to me to tell you, I hate you and please stop this overacting..

Omi: dude, if she want to talk to you then go ahead. She is going to be your wife soon man, so you have to obey her.

Laksh: omi idiot, she is not my fiance. Look ragini, you very well know who am I and how we are related to. So better stop this.

Ragini: laksh maheshwari you are one who started this so I am just playing it. Let me enjoy this. Now I am asking you one more time, I want to talk to you so can you follow me.

Laksh: I am not gonna come with you anywhere.

Ragini: ok, but I will make you to follow me..

Laksh: how?

Ragini: wait and watch my baby...

Ragini left from there...

Laksh: thank god she leave from here.

Omi: is she really your fiance man? She is beautiful, cute , pretty, ......

Laksh: and trouble maker..

Omi: trouble maker... really but she doesn't seem like that...

Laksh: by seeing someone you can't know there personality.

Omi; hmm, you are right, but what I heard from the college students is that  she is an interesting character....

Laksh: interesting character... really I think you should go to eye doctor for an a check up.

Omi: laksh, actually....

Laksh: just cut it of man... I really don't want to talk about her.

Omi: ok

Laksh: so, I will get going...

Omi: where?

Laksh: of course home, because I am not having any classes after this...

Omi: ok then see you tomorrow...

Laksh leave from there. He went to the parking area.

Laksh: this ragini is really an a trouble maker

Laksh: this ragini is really an a trouble maker. I should maintain distance with her.

Saying this he started searching for his bike key....

Laksh; where is my key? Did I lose it somewhere...ohh god.. where am I gonna find it.. wait...

FLASH BACK....

Ragini: laksh maheshwari I am asking you last time come with me, i want to talk to you...

Laksh: I am not gonna come with you ragini...

Ragini: ok I will make you follow me...

Saying this ragini took his bike key from his pocket without his knowing and leave from there.....

FLASH BACK END...

Laksh(shout): raginiiiiiii.....

Laksh went inside the campus and started to search ragini...his anger was reaching to peak by every passing second....

Laksh: today I gonna kill that ragini, she is getting on my nerves....

When laksh was passing by an classroom, he heard ragini's voices... he started to listen to there talks...

Mili: seriously ragini, this is the reason why you took his bike key..

Ragini: of course... you know when I ask him to come with me, he said no, so to take revenge I took his bike key...

Diya: if he find out that you took his bike key I am pakka sure he will angry on you. So it's better you go and return it to him.

Ragini: no, I am not gonna do that. If he get angry then I will get angry took.

Mili: ragini are you sure you gonna make him fall for you....

Ragini: yes I am very sure. He will dance on my tune. And I will make him do that.

Laksh: raginiiii

Ragini become shocked seeing laksh there...

Ragini: there you come... see I told you I will make you to follow me.

Laksh: give my key...

Ragini: no...

Laksh(shout): I said give back my key orelse the consequence won't be good..

Ragini: really..I not scared of th Mr. Maheshwari...

Laksh: look ragini don't make me angry.. and you to girls get out of this place now...

Ragini: they won't go anywhere

Laksh: why??

Ragini: because THEY 're my friends, they will stay with me.

Laksh(shout): I said get out

Hearing laksh's shout Mili and diya leave from there leaving ragini alone with an angry man. When laksh conform Mili and diya is not around, he started to small step towards ragini and she started moving backward... at one point she got block by the wall and laksh's arm.

Ragini: lak....la...Laksh.....what..are.. You doing?

Laksh: nothing just enjoying the situation...

Ragini: move back...if anyone see us like this then...

Laksh: then what?? You are the one who announce that i am you fiance.. what is the problem...

Ragini: wo....

Laksh: I already warn you but you didn't listen to me. Now enjoy the consequences....

He come dangerously close to her with a smirk...

*****************************

What laksh plan to do with Ragini?

Is this is the start of raglak journey?

Keep supporting me...