Thunderstorm

This oneshot was written by louandhaz_always_ so love ya bitch 😘.

Louis' POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night to loud thunder & a whimper beside me. I got up & turned on the lamp & saw that Harry was crying. I quickly sat up properly & pulled him on my lap.

"Hey hey kitten, it's okay bub. I'm here no need to be scared. Shhh." I held him tight & rubbed circles on his back. "L-Lou I-" his sentence was interrupted by a loud thunder & he jumped a little & pushed his head further into my neck.

"Don't worry babe, I'm here. I'm here. Shhh" I said running my hand up & down his back & other hand running through his curls which were a bit damp.

"I'm s-sorry. It's j-just very sca-scary." His voice was raspy & teary & it pained my heart. My shirt was wet from his tears.

"Don't apologise darling. I know its scary, don't cry. It will be over soon." I said wiping the tears from his face & his gorgeous green eyes were red from crying but he still was the most beautiful boy I've ever seen.

Again a rather loud thunder clap was heard causing my angel to jump. "Baby its okay I'm here. Let's go to sleep yeah." I said as I laid down.

"Cuddle me" he said in small voice. "Of course Kitten, c'mere." I said giving him a small peck on his lips.

"Can you sing me a song?" He asked when we settle in bed, me spooning him. "'Course baby you don't have to ask." I said kissing his leg & pulling him close to me.

"I love you" he said turning & kissing me & that caused a big grin to spread across my face. "I Love you too Kitten." I said & he blushed, which was literally too cute.

I started singing 'Still the one' while playing with his hair, knowing that it'll make him sleepy.

After a while his breathing became regular & he fell asleep. I looked at his face as light snores escaped his plump lips. His face has some dried tears & his hair was mess but he still looked so gorgeous & he truly is the most pretty boy in the whole universe. I fell asleep with smile on my face & my boy in my arms.

313 words

Hope you like it:)

Love x. D