Heather

I still remember
Third of December
Me in your sweater
You said it looked better

"hey Nat" said Steve smiling at her.                                                                                                                              "hey,umm so how are you?" she asked, she shivered a little cause it's so cold.                                        he removed his sweater and wrapped it around her. "thank you" she said and give him a peck on the cheek, he smiled a little bit. "Besides, It looks better  on you than me" he said and they walked.

On me, than it did you
Only if you knew
How much I liked you
But I watch your eyes, as she

She watched him watch Peggy , she wishes that he will like her someday but didn't have a chance because, she was always on his side and talks to him all the time but  he ignores her as he sees his 'lovely girl' as he says, she fake smiled at Peggy as she smiled back. That smile made her realise that Peggy's smile is so charming than hers. 

Walks by
What a sight for
Sore eyes
Brighter than a
Blue sky
She's got you
Mesmerized
While I di
e

"You really love seeing her, don't you?" Natasha asked and smiled with her lips, he nodded and looked at Natasha he was about to say something but the bell rings so he left her. She walked towards the bathroom and locked herself inside and cried and cried and cried, she wanted to let the pain vanish away but she can't cause she's dying from seeing him watching the one he truly loves and not her. "i want to disappear, i'm not even the one he loves" she mumbled to herself while sobbing. 

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half, as pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester, but you like her better
Wish I were Heather

At the park, Steve and Natasha strolled around the fountain. "you think life is easy,right?" asked Natasha and he nodded looking directly at her eyes, "why?" she asked, still staring at each others eyes and Natasha didn't notice that he was leaning in, so she let him do the move, until their lips are only inches away, Natasha lost her patience and kissed him, he kissed back their lips fits at each other's mouths like they were meant to be, but isn't.                                                 "Nat, can i get my sweater back?" he asked, she nodded and take the sweater out of her bag and smiled at him. "there you go" she said, "thanks nat" he said and left her, again,acting like nothing happened, she went to the bathroom again and cried her pain out. She went to the bench where she and Steve's seats, But it was too late, he saw him with her wearing the sweater she wore two weeks ago, she got envious, and that made her think that she wasn't that pretty and that made her realise she was just a friend.

Watch as she stands with
Her holding your hand
Put your arm 'round her shoulder
Now I'm getting colder

She watched them, as she holds his hand and his arm around her shoulder, that made her blood boil and not noticing that a tear escaped her eye, she walked away and letting tears fall from eyes as she walked. "Hey Natasha" he said and smiled at her but she only looked at him and put her headphones on, played some songs that will help her bring the pain out.

But how could I hate her?
She's such an angel
But then again, kinda
Wish she were dead, as she

"what the fuck!" she said when she bumped into someone, she picked her phone and as she looked up, she saw Steve and Peggy, so she smiled. Then she walked away and stopped as she felt her phone vibrated on her pocket, but she continued walking and  ignored it for a minute,she got annoyed so she pulled it out and saw a tons of text from Steve and decided to respond. 'Do you hate her?' it says, ' nope i don't ' she texted , 'then why didn't you say hello' it says and she ignored it and put her phone into mute and went to the bathroom to wash her face. 'ughh, that fucking girl makes me so freaking mad' she thought 'how could i hate her? i can't cause she's too charming and beautiful like an angel, ughh i wish she was never born and she would be dead by now if eyes can kill'  she thought.

Walks by
What a sight for
Sore eyes
Brighter than a
Blue sky
She's got you
Mesmerized
While I die

She saw them together,again, she just wish she were Peggy  but she isn't and she couldn't do anything about it, she watched him stare at Peggy and she just stood there crying, she closed her eyes for a minute and she imagined them having a life together, but Steve saw her there,eyes closed and he wanted to hug her, wipe her tears away, and kiss her soft lips that tasted like strawberry-cherry and tell her what he really feel for her, but he chose not to, because he knew he was feeling something for Peggy. She stood there and turned her back to them and opened her eyes and started to walk away while tears are still flowing from her eyes

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half, as pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester, but you like her better
I wish I were Heather

She's on her room thinking about how they kissed and how they met, and thinking their life together without Peggy between them, she just laid there crying and scrolling on her camera roll and sees all the pictures they took. The pictures made her more emotional and accidentally clicked on one of the pictures, and there goes the one with the amusement park when they looked at each other and eating a cotton candy, she laughed at the memory when they asked a stranger to take the picture for them and the stranger even said that they make a cute couple but they just laughed it out even that made Natasha's feelings hurt. 

She was about to turn her lights off, but someone rang the bell. "who wonders around late at night?" she asked herself and went to the door and opened it, and there revealed Steve with a rose on his hand but she just looked at him and tears flowed from her eyes again, "tell me, this isn't true?" she asked him and he shook his head, "no, Natasha, this is real and umm, i'm so sorry that i ignored you and i thought Peggy was the one but she isn't so, i just realised that you were there for like years and umm i didn't know that i liked you so much an-" he said but Natasha cut him off with a kiss so he kissed back.

They pulled away and Natasha smiled "so you liked me huh?" she said and he blushed. "I saw you this afternoon at the park,standing by yourself while tears flowing from your eyes like a waterfall, i wished i was never with Peggy, i just wanted to hug you and kiss your tears away" he said and she smiled. "the reason i came here is to check up on you if you're okay, and to ask you out on a date, how's that?" he said and smiled, his heart melted when he saw her smile. so he grabbed the back of her head and kissed her, the kiss was passionate and the two of them just smiled with their foreheads pressed at each other. "so Nat, can i take you out tomorrow night?" he asked ,she laughed and pecked his lips. "silly, of course that's a yes" she said and they kissed again.