Hogwarts (01)

Steve's POV

Im very nervous this is my first year on Hogwarts I'm 13, I'm lucky I have Bucky , Tony , And Sam ,Pepper . Well my parents are not a witch or a wizard but I learned magic very well. "Hey buck , come on we're going to the train station today's the day we're all going to Hogwarts , call pep , tony and Sam to pick us up" I said so excited.

"alright-y mate" he said and smiled. "mommy ,daddy we're going to Hogwarts!!!" I shouted.

"I have been there before Stevie and tell Jamie to get ready" Mommy Melanie said smiling

"you too baby boy get ready" Daddy Mike said smiling .

The two got ready and got their wands, trunks and the owls , the three got their way on the siblings house . they arrived at the train station and got their way to the gate which is a way to the train. They crossed the way and got a ticket and got inside the train they talked and started a conversation:

"so guys this boy right here is very excited" Bucky said pointing at me. And they laughed "don't laugh at me guys I saw you three being excited I used my wand to see your point of view at midnight!?" I said smirking and raised my eyebrow.

"Can you try some magic one more time?" Pepper asked me.

I lifted my wand about to say something but someone entered our room. "did you guys see a violet robe?, Hermione lost them again" The redheaded girl asked with a British accent. "oh, your doing magic let's see" she sassed.

"Alohomora" I said pointed my wand at window and it opened . "see I could do magic" I said smirking."Genius" the girl said. "oh my god your Steven Rogers, the wizard of London!" she said and I nodded . "Natasha Romanoff , gladly" she said and hold her hand out and I shook it. "And you?" she asked ."Tony Stark , Pepper Potts , Sam Wilson , Bucky Barnes" I said pointing at them one by one ."Pleasure" she said . "oh and you better change into your robes we'll be arriving soon" Natasha said kindly. And walked away. "Whoa she's a threat and beautiful" I spit out before I could stop myself. "Someone is shocked by her beauty " pepper said smirking "well that's right, and her accent is so cute and she's very pretty and angelic." I said.

TIME SKIP-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-HOGWARTS-=ANNOUNCES THE NEW MEMBER OF THE HOUSES;

"Natalia Alianovna Romanova" Professor Minerva said and then she pushed everyone out of her way but she excused herself from me and sat on the chair and professor put the hat on her head and started talking. "oh, your mind has it all but I don't know where to put you" it said . "Slytherin" it said and Natasha smiled at me and go to her house's seat and kept looking at me so I smiled back. "James Buchanan Barnes" professor said and he stepped forward and sat on the chair, once professor Minerva put the hat in his head it said "Griffindor!" and he smiled and got to his seat while the housemates clapped. "Virginia Potts" she said and she stepped forward and the hat said "Griffindor" and she smiled and the class clapped. "Anthony Stark" she said and he shyly sat on the seat and it said "oh another stark, I know what to do with you Griffindor" and he sighed and joined pepper and bucky . "Samuel Wilson" she said and it said "Hufflepuff" and ha cheered. "Steven Grant Rogers" she said and that was me she put the hat in my head and it said "your mind has it all but I don't know where to put you , Griffindor" and I cheered and joined them.

TIME SKIP ---------FEAST OF THE MINISTER STUDENTS (AFTERNOON)

"Let the feast begin" Dumbledore said and the food appeared before our eyes and I was so fucking shocked. When we were in the middle of eating, a ghost head suddenly appeared on top of the chicken and I was shocked again. "Holy fucking cow" Tony said and jumped I laughed at him "language" I said and choked on my food and I felt a hand on my back and I saw Bucky. "Be Careful bro!" he said still patting my back and he seated when I settled and I felt someone's gaze at my back , i looked at the back and saw Natasha looking at me and looked away fast and smiling and I looked away too smirking "I may be crushing on you Nat" I muttered to myself. "you look very happy bro, I know that look before so who's the girl?, is it Lillian , or is it Sharon from Ravenclaw?" he asked me curiously smirking too., I shook my head and smiled and blushed at the thought of crushing on Nat.