The Pressure Makes it Batter

Prompt: desk smut

How did things end up this way?

How did the daughter of his boss end up having his cock in her mouth on the night of his promotion?

Especially during the night he was just promoted as chief financial officer.

Natasha’s father, Nikolas Romanoff, had taken the young man under his wing when Steve had applied as an accountant into his company. Nikolas saw many promises when Steve first started, he saw the blond spot mistakes that many of his advisors had failed to notice and the CEO had found himself going to the young man for advice. Despite Steve being with the company for four years, he quickly climbed the ranks due to his quick thinking and intelligence. It was interesting to see a person who was in the army for five years settle for a desk job. Still it didn’t stop Nikolas promoting the young ex-army captain to becoming his chief financial officer.

The blond could remember clearly how he met Natasha Romanoff.

Nikolas had invited Steve Rogers to a small gala he and his wife was hosting, it was then the twenty-seven year old met his boss’ sixteen-year old daughter, Natasha Romanoff. The two manage to hit it off as they engaged in small conversation and the young girl gave the young accountant his first dance. While Steve was happy to be her friend, that didn’t stop Natasha from having a crush on the young man. Two years passed and the two managed to continue on with their friendship, of course Natasha’s crush ended up forming into love for her father’s employee. She was saddened that during her senior year of high school that she wouldn’t be able to see the blond as she was going away for college. Of course the night she wanted to confess her feelings for Steve, her heart was crushed when she saw him with a lovely young woman from England. It was then the red head vowed that she would never fall in love again, of course fate had other plans for her.

“Must I go,” Natasha groaned as she laid on her bed, her head hanging off the edge.

Arina shook her head in disbelief, her mother had the same fiery red hair as she. “Natalia, you know this is an important night for your father.”

“What for?”

The older red head smiled at her nineteen-year old daughter. “You’re father’s going to pick his new chief financial officer.”

Natasha rolled her eyes. “Oh great, so I’m going to be the youngest person in a party with a bunch of old people.”

“Oh Natalia, there will be a few people around your age. Must of your father’s employees are bringing along their children, so they can learn about the business world.”

“Great,” the younger red head responded in a dull tone. “Not interested.”

“Natalia, please just go for your father’s sake,” Arina smiled as she pulled a white box from her daughter’s closet. “This dress was something I’ve been meaning to give to you on your eighteenth birthday.”

Natasha took the box from her mother and her eyes widened in surprised. It was a beautiful black dress with beadings circling the waist line with a few more beadings on the arm straps.

“Mother it’s beautiful.” Once she placed the box next to her on the bed, she got up and hugged her mother. “Thank you mother.”

Arina smiled and kissed her daughter’s cheek. “You’re welcome little one.”

Once the mother and daughter duo arrived at Nikolas’ building, Romanoff Industries, they were escorted towards the ballroom area. Natasha noticed that there were a few people around her age and sighed in relief.