Loosen Up My Buttons

Prompt 3: Motorcycle

There were many things Steve Rogers loved

Dogs

His friends

His Harely

A certain red haired spy

Whose name may or may not be Natasha Romanoff

But if there was one thing Steve Rogers loved the most was seeing Natasha Romanoff on a Harely-Davidson bike, not just any bike, but the one he owned. The first time he saw her come back into the garage with it (after she "borrowed" it) instantly desire shot through his body and may or may not have gotten a hard on.

It was hot, seeing her in those tight blue jeans, those leather boots she wore, and the red shirt, and with that black leather jacket. Damn he might as well have died and gone to heaven. To say his new kink really sparked an interest in his girlfriend

Yes girlfriend

Russia and America were fucking dating

Deal with it

"You're kidding right?" Steve was trying not concentrate on the way her chest stuck out when she put her arms underneath them. "Eyes up here Rogers," she snapped her fingers in his face.

"Sorry," he rubbed the back of his neck, "come on Nat, it'll be fun."

"That's my line Steve," she raised a brow, "and what brought this on?" Her eyes widened as he blushed. "Oh my god, don't tell me it was the incident a few weeks ago?"

"Well it certainly left an impression on me," he grinned.

Nat just rolled her eyes, "I just can't believe that you would want to fuck me on the bike again."

"It's a different bike," Steve frowned, "we'll be doing it on my Harely that I got a few months after I defrosted." He narrowed his eyes on her. "And the one you just 'happened' to borrow."

She grinned, "You really aren't letting that one go are you?"

"You didn't ask."

"And having sex on that bike is any different than me 'borrowing' it?"

"I'm asking for consent here Nat," he whined a bit, "come on, just this once."

"You are you and what have you done with Steve Rogers."

Steve grinned, "Come on Nat, you should know me. I'm just a kid from Brooklyn."

"Ah yes a real Brooklynese, through and through." Her eyes lingered on the Harely and then back to Steve. "I still can't believe we're having this conversation. How long have you planned this?"

"Just since that incident, please Nat, just this once?"

"Won't anyone walk in on us?"

Steve grinned again. "Everyone's out, so we have the whole place to ourselves. Besides, it's not like everyone goes into the garage, especially the Captain America garage lot."

"You should be lucky that you have your own private section," Nat sighed, "I can't believe I'm actually agreeing to this."

"Soo that's a yes?"

"Yes it is," she walked a bit closer to Steve and wrapped her arms around his neck, "now about you make good on that promise."

A soft mewl escaped her lips as his own were on her neck. The warmth of his breath tickling her and she sighed as his hands were on her waist.