9. Kalin (Cute/Baby)

You're on your ninth month of pregnancy and you finally get to meet your babyboy.

-
Y/N POV

"Kalin, Baby, Kalin" I whispered at him, rubbing my gigantic belly. It's pretty sad that I can't see my own feet. I poked his nose, pecking his lips as he groaned.

"Y/N ,what is the problem now baby," he whines rubbing his eyes as he sat up, rubbing my belly with me. I smiling slightly at how, the baby kicked when he heard his fathers voice.

"I'm hungry," I pouted playing with his fingers. He grabs his phone reading the time 1:00 am. He sighed and got up putting on sweats, he walked over to me putting on a oversized sweater over my head and pecked my forehead.

He took my hand and we walked down the stairs with caution. He put on my UGG boots and we walked out of the house and into the car.

I had my hand protectively over my belly while Kalin rested his hand on top of it. I was humming to the song, " Earned It-The Weeknd." I played with Kalin's fingers as he sang the song.

I looked over at him, falling in love with his every aspect. I can't believe I'm making a baby for the love of my life. He looked over slightly laughing, "What baby ?" he inquired. I shook my head kissing his knuckles.

He went into the McDonalds drive through. He ordered me a 20 piece nuggets and a milkshake. I took the box happily, taking out one and feeding myself and feeding Kalin too.

I was almost finished with the drink when I felt like it spilled on my sweats, but when I really looked my water broke, I screamed "Oh my god Kalin he's coming!"

Kalin drove onto our road and running into our house grabbing the baby bag , running towards the car with his cellphone calling our family members.
I was doing the breathing exercises with Kalin squeezing his hand.

We finally arrived at the hospital. He took the bag and we walked in as he told the nurses that I was going into labour.I sat in the wheelchair, getting wheeled away with Kalin seeing Myles and the family rushing in.

I was settled into my room and was waiting to start pushing, I was eating ice chips and breathing heavily. The nurse came in the room to check on me seeing that I was ready to push the doctor's came in and Kalin held my hand through the pushing stage. I was screaming and yelling feeling exhausted on my last push out came, a handsome babyboy.

They cleaned him off and brought him over to me and Kalin, we held him as everyone came in to see him, we named him "Noah Ryan White."

I was so exhausted that Kalin held him and feed him while I slept. I was sleeping for a couple hours until I rolled over and saw Kalin by the window singing softly to our baby. In that moment I need my life was perfect and happy.