13. Kalin

He's gonna propose to you.

Kalin's POV

I rolled over in the bed feeling for my princess but she wasn't there, I looked up and saw her changing, Chase, at the changing table in our room. I smiled at the sight. The love of my life had my babyboy a couple months ago but today is the day I'm gonna propose to her, it was time for her to be Mrs.White.

Your POV
I was having a hard time trying to change Chase's diaper, he's been fussy since last night because he's teething. I finally got to change his diaper, dressing him in a spotted one piece and handing him the teething ring. I picked him up and turned around seeing Kalin smiling at me with adoration in his eyes.
"Come here babygirl let me cuddle with my two loves before I head to the studio," he said in his sexy morning voice.

I blushed and walked towards the bed and crawled in with Chase in my arms and laid in Kalin's arms while he played with Chase's fingers. I smiled in content of my happy little family. I laid with Chase on my chest, while Kalin played with his hair. He got up saying he was gonna get ready for the studio and he was taking Chase to my mom's so I could have some peace.

I got up and packed Chase a overnight bag for my mom. I sat on the bed with Chase sitting against my stomach as we watched Kalin get ready.
"What am I gonna do while my babies are gone?" I said pouting at him as he was lacing up his Jordan 11's.
"Go out with your friends I planned out your day baby, you're get pampered and then you have a surprise later," his eyes sparkled as he said the last part.
I shrugged off the feeling grabbing Chase who was talking baby gibberish as he played with my hair, while Kalin grabbed the baby bag and we walked downstairs to the door and out towards the car.

He opened the car and turned it on, he strapped Chase in the car seat putting the bag on floor. He closed the door, smiling down at me, I rolled my eyes slightly and pulled him by his collar and kissed him passionately, eventually pulling away and peeked my head through the window kissing Chase on his head and his cheeks as I felt a tap on my ass.

I turned around and saw Kalin smirking at me. I bit my lip, pecking his lips and walked back into the house, swaying my hips as I heard a wolf whistle.

I shake my head, smiling and walked back into the house, closing the front door behind me as I got ready for my pamper day ahead of me. I jogged upstairs and hopped into the shower scrubbing the baby throw up of me from last night.

I dressed in a light denim jeans and a white t-shirt, with my sandals and grabbed my sunglasses and purse as the doorbell rang sounding that my ride was here for my day pampering.

I grabbing a water and locking the door and seeing my best friends in the jeep bumping to music as I laughed walking to the car.

"Hey sexy mama, let's get this day started," My best friend, Amelia said as I entered the car. I squealed as they did the same. It felt like old times, I sighed in content as I lean back in the seat listening to music on the radio.

We pulled up to the spa I smiled and got out because I haven't had a manicure or pedicure in forever. I got out the car with Amelia and Emma my other best friend on my arm.

We entered and the girls went to sign us in for our appointment. I sat in the chair will the lady filled up the foot spa as I checked my phone, when she finished I stuck my feet in and I leaned back and relaxed my muscles with the massage chair.

The ladies finished our freshly painted toes and nails, mines were both red and the other girls own were pink and green. We ventured to the mall to pick out an outfit for my surprise later.

We walked into Victoria Secret and saw they were having sale so why not enjoy it while it lasted. I picked out a sexy lace set for Kalin tonight. We headed to the cashier and got checked out.

We entered a store and the girls took off finding "the sexist outfit" as they would say for tonight. I browsed through the racks seeing a dress. I grabbed it and walked to the dressing room, texting Amelia and Emma to meet me here. I tried on the dress loving how my body looked in it. I've been self conscious about anything I wear but the little baby fat and my curves fits in the dress so perfectly, I turned around to look at Amelia and Emma as they have tears in their eyes.

"You guys better don't cry because I'll cry a freaking river," I said pouting as they giggled and ran over to hug me. I changed into my original clothes after the sentimental moment and got to cashier as she rang up my items.

We headed to the car and got in, driving to my house, as we parked and came out. I got out my keys and opened the door as the girls trailed in behind me. I jogged upstairs, throwing the lace set to Amelia as she ran to wash them out along with the dress as I went up with Emma.

I hopped into the shower, scrubbing my skin, dancing to the music I put on, which was Bryson tiller's new album. I got out wrapping my plush towel around me drying my skin and walked out and sat at my vanity as Emma applied makeup to my face. She curled my hair as Amelia came in with my outfit for tonight. I grabbed the underwear and dress, going into the bathroom and putting on the lace set, smiling as I ran my fingertips against the material and pulled the dress on.

I walked out and grabbed my nude louboutin shoes, grabbing a clutch and putting lipgloss, keys and my cellphone. "How do I look ladies?" I asked as I twirled around waiting for their response. As I was facing front they had tears in their again, I frowned and walked towards my childhood friends and hugged them.

After our next sentimental moment, they got me into the car and they drove me to the secret location Kalin was talking about. I sent a quick text to my mother checking up on Chase. The ladies dropped me off at some dock place and got me out the car and said follow the rose petals on the ground.

I was confused and was about to ask what they were talking about but they left me in the dust. I shrugged my shoulders and looked ahead of me walking down the path, ending up at the trail I finally looked up and saw twinkling lights hanging from a cabana.

I was shocked as I saw Kalin kneeling down with a ring in his hand, looking behind him as the lights spelt out
" Will you marry me, Y/N ?"
I ran to him, as he got up before I jumped into his arms, kissing him repeatedly as I said yes.

I pulled back as he put the ring on my finger, smiling at me, carrying me to dinner table he set up. We ate and talked about our day, as he guided me to the hotel.

The picture above is a picture of the dress she wore.