12. Myles.

It's late and he's having problems and calls you.

Your POV

I was here a buzzing sound in my head, I finally turned over and saw my boyfriend was calling me, I answered it groggily "Myles baby what's the problem that you called me," I glanced at my phone and saw it was 2:39am. I wasn't furious because this was his thinking hour.

I hate that he'd over think stuff really, I heard him sniffling into the phone and my heart broke instantly as I heard it, I got up with the phone to my ear, slipping on my boots and grabbing my car keys.
"I'm coming baby make sure the door's open for me," I said into the phone hearing a low reply and I hanged up rushing out my house, not before locking the door.

I got into my car and buckled up driving towards Myles' apartment complex. I parked outside in the parking spot next to his car and got out picking up my phone and locking the car. I got into the elevator rubbing my eyes, my hair is probably a freaking mess, I laughed lowly at my reflection in the elevator mirror. My hair was sticking out in all different directions.

I got out the elevator on 12th floor and my way to apartment 18, I opened the door and locked it, walking towards the couch seeing his figure, sipping on the alcohol he normally intakes. I sighed softly and made my way in front of him as he started at the blank television. I climbed into his lap, taking the alcohol away from his lips as he was about to take another swing, I kissed him softly with so much passion.

He reacted a little while after, resting his hands on my hips as he kisses me back. We finally pulled away and I put my forehead against looking into his hazel eyes, kissing his nose.
"C'mon let's take a shower baby," I said as I grabbed his hand and got off his lap walking to the bathroom.

I sat him on the toilet and took his shirt off, while he just looked at me.
"What ?" I inquired as I smiled softly.
"You're so beautiful," he said as I blushed as he kissed my forehead. We discarded our clothes and turned the shower on.

I took his hand stepped in, pushing him under the shower head, taking the soap and washing his body. It would go like this almost every three weeks with him but I didn't mind I loved how he was slight broken, fixing him up every time is what I want to live for.

He helped me washed my skin as I kissed his chest softly as I whispered "I love you" to him. We got out and dried out skin with the towels and walked to his room, walking into the closet.

I picked out my camisole and booty shorts while I put on my underwear. Myles put on his boxers and crawled into bed. I picked up our towels and hanged them up in the bathroom. I walked back into his room, closing the door and stalked towards him and laid on the bed.

He rolled over and rested his face in between my boobs, leaving soft kisses as I played with his hair.
"You're gonna have to stop overthinking things baby, it's fucking you up. Just talk to me about it babe it might help," I said to him, curling his hair with my fingers.

He sighed, "I always think I'm gonna fail at stuff, everyone mostly use to pick on me because I'm not attractive enough or I'm not well built, they all come to see Kalin and not me, and then if I fail you'll leave me because I'm a freaking loser."

My heart broke at his words this is the first time he's actually said something about the situation, I pouted and lifted his head from my chest.
"Look at me, you're Myles Blake Parrish, you're the sexist, most generous down to earth person I know and I'm in love with you, I'm never leaving your side, nobody is gonna stop me from loving you, your a producer for crying out loud you make banging beats and believe me I would know you bang me to them," I winked at him as his cheeks flushed red as he smirked," Everyone loves you because without Kalin there wouldn't be a Myles and without Myles there wouldn't be a Kalin so stop thinking like that baby you're my everything." I said as he stared at me with love in his eyes.

He pulled me in for a passionate kiss, as our tongues danced together. I was so aroused with the steamy kisses. He pulled away kissing my breast, sucking on it leaving me a hickey, as he kissed the red spot and laid on my boobs was again.

I played with his hair until his breath evened out and I knew he had fallen asleep, I took my phone out, checking my notifications since I wasn't tired as yet. I snapped a picture of us and put it up on snapchat. I kissed his forehead, shutting my phone off and trying to fall asleep again but this time with the love of my life.