5. Myles (Cute) For Katy (@MylesxxBlake21)

You're a youtuber and your fans have been requesting that you make a boyfriend tag with your long term boyfriend, Myles Parrish.

-

Katy's POV
I was scrolling through my twitter timeline to find out what video to post later, so I sent out a tweet
" Making a video later can i have ideas my little cupcakes. "
I played around with my phone, going through my camera roll editing a picture for instagram. It was around mid November so it was chilly, I got up to close my window when I heard the doorbell ring.

I jogged downstairs humming Taylor Swift's new song " Blank Space."
I opened the door to see my boyfriend of two years, Myles, standing at my door with chipotle. I squealed jumping into his arms kissing his chubby cheeks.

I met Myles at G-Eazy Concert and we clicked after that day when he started to text me. I let him in and pulled him upstairs. We sat on my bed, eating the food he bought while listening to G-Eazy. I checked my phone while Myles held me in his arms, cuddling me.

I scrolled through twitter and saw everyone mostly voted for me to do the boyfriend tag. I looked up at Myles through my eyelashes to see him on his phone checking his emails.

Katy: Hey babe do you want to do the boyfriend tag because everyone has been asking me nonstop -

I didn't get to finish because his lips were on mine and I kissed him back softly, savoring the kiss and he pulled back, kissing the corner of my lips before replying

" Sure babygirl. "

I giggled and got up to set up my equipment to make the YouTube video.

-

Myles POV

I watched Kat (Katy) set up her stuff for the video. Her eyes twinkled with excitement, I knew she loves filming and just people in general, she's a kind hearted and caring person and I think I'm in love with her. I might tell her in the video. I watched her as she sat back down next to me ,fixing my poof, while trying to tame her curly mane and before pecking my lips.

-

Katy's POV

I pressed record and started my video.
"Hello, my little cupcakes, It's me Kat and I have a very special guest today," I looked over at Myles as he was deeply staring into my eyes, I blushed before introducing him, "My chipotle king, my baby, my boyfriend, Myles"
I started to do little weird dances, hollering quietly. I smiled as he laughed.

"Well we're doing it, Yes the boyfriend tag , so stop bugging us already," I said winking to the camera before holding my iPhone 5s with the Kalin And Myles Case, looking up the quiz.

(These are random questions, I made up)

"Okay lets begin shall we,"

Katy: "Myles, If I could go anywhere in the world where would it be ? "

He smiled at me before answering without hesitation.

Myles: "Italy because pizza."

Katy: "What am I allergic to ?"

Myles: " Oh yeah seafood."

I pecked his lips, mumbling good job with twelve more questions later we were finished and I was about to finish my video when Myles stopped me.

"What ? What's wrong ," I asked as he held my hands looking deeply into my eyes.

"I just wanted to say that I'm in love with you, and I'm not scared to say it anymore because you're all I think about on the rainy days or when ever I write my rap lyrics, whenever I'm sad you're my sunshine, you're just simply amazing, I hate how you don't like your curly hair but it's what makes you and I love love love you babygirl," he said rubbing my thumbs softly pouring his heart out to me

My heart fluttered in my chest, as I pouted, grabbing him by his collar kissing him hard, I forget that we were recording and I looked at flustered but I didn't care, I did my goodbye song and turned the camera off, taking him back into the kiss, whispering "i love you's" to him.

We were editing the video when my mom came and took a picture of us and I took the picture posting it on twitter and instagram with the caption
" my baby love, you're the only one for me 💗 "

-
Sorry for not posting in a long time and for this short thing but thank you Katy for the suggestion I hope to liked your imagine and if anyone wants one inbox me and I'll try to make it come alive.