2. Kalin (Fight)

It's y'all 10 month anniversary and he forgets about it.

-

Y/N POV

I felt warm kisses on my neck and I rolled over and pecked my boyfriend, Kalin's chest, as he said good morning in his raspy voice. I was waiting for him to tell me happy anniversary but last year he made a surprise, he pretended he didn't remember and took me to a fancy restaurant.

He got up, kissing my cheek and walks into the bathroom. I laid there thinking off what to do while he's getting ready for tonight. I bet he's going ring shopping because he was talking about marriage.

My thoughts got interrupted by Kalin's singing in the shower. Him and Myles album dropped today. I stayed up with them for the count down and ordered it. My phone was ringing and I sat up, reaching over to my night stand and saw mama white calling me.

I answered the call and found out that I would be watching LaLa today. I got up, ruffling my hair and walked into the bathroom seeing Kalin dressed up. I walked over and smoothed down his shirt and kissed him passionately, after that heated makeout session. I hopped off the bathroom counter and finished undressing.

I took a nice cold shower and washed my hair with my vanilla shampoo. I got out, wrapping a towel around me. I dried my hair and put spiral curls in my hair. I walked into my closet, putting on my lace set, with my long skirt and white crop top.

Grabbing my car keys, locking the front door and got into my car. Blasting Kalin and Myles all the way to Mama White's house. I got out, walking up to the door knocking. I heard little footsteps and saw LaLa opening the door and jumping into my arms. I held her on my hip, kissing her cheek.

I said goodbye to her mother and we got into my car and we drove to the mall.

LaLa: Bebe isn't it your anniversary with Bubba today ?

I looked at her through my mirror smiling sweetly before replying.

Y/N: Yes babygirl

I parked in a spot near the mall, grabbing my handbag and walking over to LaLa's side and takes her hand walking into the mall.

We shopped for a couple of hours and ventured home. I parked outside Kalin's and I house grabbing the bags and opening the door throwing them on the floor and walking back to get a sleeping LaLa. I held her tightly, carrying her into the spare bedroom and takes her shoes off. I kissed her forehead lightly.

I walked into our room and took my makeup off, and changes into sweats. I laid back on bed on my phone, looking at my twitter and instagram. I saw pictures of Kalin drinking and kissing girls. I covered my mouth, holding back a sob because the girls looked prettier than me. I've had issues with my body and Kalin helped me through them.

A couple tears fell from my eyes and I saw LaLa standing by the door, I wiped my tears quickly faking a smile at her.

Y/N: Hi princess.

She walks over to me, crawling up onto the bed and hugs my waist tightly. I held onto her, patting he back softly.

LaLa: Bebe stop crying I love you.

Y/N: I love you more

I said kissing her forehead, watching her fall asleep again. I fell asleep a little while after and was rudely awakened by the noise in the kitchen. I held LaLa too my chest, hearing the footsteps coming upstairs and saw Kalin throwing his shirt off. I shake my head as I could smell the alcohol on him.

I rested her back down on the bed and got out of bed walking over to him.

Y/N: It's pretty great that you're drunk and forgot our anniversary and that you could have cheated on me.

His eyes were red and some of his words slurred out of his mouth.

Kalin: So what you're not good enough for me. You won't even go all the way with me and Im getting fucking tired of it. So yeah I made out with some girls.

I slapped his cheek, watching his face turn as he used his free hand and gripped my hair tightly as I cried out for him to stop. I heard LaLa yelling and hitting Kalin on his shins.

LaLa: Bubba stop hurting her !

Her little fists made Kalin let go and look down at her. He reached for her and she backed up against me, reaching for me to hold her, I picked her up and she wiped my tears and shoved her head into my neck and I packed our bags and called Myles.

Kalin just sat on the bed with his hands in his head mumbling he's sorry every time. I kissed his forehead and walked out with a sleeping LaLa on my chest, texting his Mama White and telling her about my whereabouts and waiting for Myles to pick us up.

I saw Myles and he took our bags and put them into the truck and he took LaLa and put her into the backseat and I got into the truck, covering my face and buckles, feeling Myles hand rubbing my thighs and he drives back over to his house.

-

Hello my loves should I make a part 2 or ..