1. Myles (Cute)

You're his best friend and you're seeing him for the first time in concert, everyone knows you have a crush on Myles but him.

-

Your POV

I woke up to my phone blasting "Chase Dreams." I groaned rolling over to see Kalin's goofy face and I slide my finger to answer the call.

Kalin:Heeeeeey Y/N.

You:Kalin this better be good I was napping.

He chuckles through the line telling me something that made my day.

Kalin:Myles broke up with Lycia and with that you're coming to our concert in The Bay.

I squealed into phone making Kalin whine about his ears or something but I didn't care about that.

I ripped my sheets of my body and got up attaching my iPod to the dock and plugging in "Kailn And Myles New Ep"

Feel Like Partyin' was the first song up. I swayed my hips all the way to the bathroom, stripping down and washing my body.

I wrapped my mint green towel around my waist, shaking my head out walking to my closet and picked clothes for tonight.

I picked out a beautiful sundress and my black worn out vans because they're my favorite. I curled my hair and did light makeup. I grabbed my bag and picked up my phone. I locked my apartment and skipped down the stairs to the venue Kalin texted me.

I plunged in my phone singing along to "Do My Step" I've always had a crush on Myles but he was too blind and I was too scared to admit it but when I had enough courage he already had a girlfriend, but today is my day. i parked outside the venue seeing people lined up all the way down the block.

I smiled at some of the fans calling my name and waves at them. I showed the bodyguard my name tag that Kalin sent for me and walked into the venue.

I smiled in awe as they were rehearsing. I was too busy listening to Myles rap in "No Ordinary Girl" that I didn't see Jake (JakeeyP) waving his hands my face.

I squealed jumping into his arms, hugging him tightly because they have been on tour for a month and I missed my little munchkin.

Y/N: I missed you soo much Jake

Jake: I missed you too sissy but you're squeezing me.

I blushed slightly letting him go and we walked backstage and saw the boys. I smiled at Kalin while Myles' back was too me.

Kalin tapped Myles' shoulder and he pointed to me. I patted down my hair and soothed my dress down, watching Myles turn around. His beautiful brown eyes went wide as he saw me. He ran towards me lifting me off the ground hugging me tightly.

I giggled into his neck, hugging him back tighter. We finally stopped spinning and he set me back down onto the floor. I smiled up at him as he looked at me like I was going to fade away.

Myles: I still can't believe you're here. I missed you princess.

I blushed as he held my hand, looking into my eyes.

Y/N: Missed you too Myles, but I wished we could talk about your travels and everything but you have to go and perform.

He pouted and kissed my cheek.

Myles: You'll be in right here okay. So I can see you when I look over.

I nodded and pushed him onto the stage without kissing his cheek for good luck.

-

Myles POV

I can't believe Y/N is here. I broke up with Lycia because of her. I fell in love with Y/N. I actually wrote one of our songs for her " No Ordinary Girl." She's just so amazing and that smile god damn.

I'm going to ask her out tonight on stage.

-

Y/N POV

I was dancing with Kalin And Myles mothers backstage. I heard girlfriend playing and waiting for the girls to come out. A fan came out and sat on the stool in front of Kalin. I looked around for the other girl for Myles until I heard my name. I was beyond shocked and confused as to why Myles was calling me but Mama White pushed me on stage. I walked to him and he guided me to the chair.

I sat down as he sang to me, I bet I looked like a idiot, my cheeks were hurting my smiling so much.

He bent down and kissed my cheek. I blushed and got up walking off the stage with the other girl when Myles called me back.

Myles: Y/N, I have something to tell you. Well you've been my best friend from the start of this whole movement and I just want to say thank you for keeping me grounded and I just wanted to know

will you be my girlfriend ?

I was about to cry so I nodded my head, as he pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I pulled away because he had to finish the show and there were a lot of people.

I smiled, walking back watching Jakeey give me the thumbs up and winking at me.

I smiled to myself as I just got my favorite boy from The Bay.

-

This is my first imagines story.

So I will be taking requests but if I don't get any I will still make some but I'll enjoy some feedback good or bad.