Chapter 9: family

It's been a few months now. The babies can crawl and stand on there own. Dillon can sign a few words like mom, dad, food, milk and sleepy. Sean has been learning signs also. Even raven started to sign. Mark..he does talk to us. Sean doesn't really trust him but it's gonna take a while. I..well..I'm just talking to him about Raven mainly. It's not the babies first Christmas. We didn't move to Ireland but were visiting Sean's parents. Mark is taking raven to Cincinnati, Ohio to visit his mom.

~after plane ride~
Dillon slept most of the plane ride. When he was awake, he just looked out the window or watched me sign grandma and grandpa. Sean was passed out most of the flight. When he was awake, he would sign to Dillon also. I started my own little category on Sean's channel to teach others sign language. He insisted because he thought it would be a good idea and helpful. Sean's parents picked us up from the plane ride. Sean's dad was driving, Sean sat in the passenger seat, Sean's mom sat in the back with me and Dillon. I taught Sean's mom what few if the signs mean when Dillon signs them. We told them dillon was deaf. We pulled up to there house. Sean introduced me to everyone. They accepted me. I got to know Sean's mom more. ..she accepted me more.. I accidentally called her mom...

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to call you mom.." I said apologizing.
"It's ok. I don't mind that you call me mom." She laughed. "What is you're mother like?" She asked. I paused for a moment..thinking of how to put it in words.
"My mom isn't in my life anymore..I took off when I was 18..she didn't accept me." I looked down.
"Why is that?"
"I'm bisexual..she hates people who like the same sex in a way..she didn't want me around anymore." Tears formed in my eyes. She hugged me.
"I accept you for who you are. You are my daughter in law. Think of Sean and Dillon. They are you're first priority." We let go of the hug. Sean came out.
".....did I interrupt something...?" Sean asked about I retreat to the house. Sean's mom laughed.
"No Sean, just talking." She smiled. I smiled at Sean. She went back inside. The sun was setting. It was beautiful. Sean and I leaned on the brick wall looking at the sun set. Sean put his arms around me.
"I love you (you're name)." He said softly.
"I love you too." I said leaning my head back looking up at him. He looked down.
"Hold on, damn shoe is untied." He sighed. I giggled.
"(You're name)...." I looked down at Sean...he was on one knee..holding a black box, a small ring was inside.
"(You're name)...we have been through a lot..will you marry me..?" Tears, yet again, escaped. Everyone was outside. Killian was recording.
"Yes." I said shaking my head. Sean leaned up, put the ring on my left ring finger, picked me up and kissed me. Everyone cheered.
"Were a family." Sean said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that? Good? Horrible?
What would you like in the next chapter ? Thanks for reading! X3