Chapter 7: well shit

It's been a week since mark left. I woke up as usual but...my stomach decided to scream causing me to run to the bathroom and puking. After puking, I brushed my teeth and sat on my couch, browsing threw YouTube while thinking. 'What would be wrong with me? ...the pizza I ate last night wasn't bad...what could be wrong?' I sat there thinking. 'What could be wrong?' I got up, went to the bathroom, opened the drawer under the sink and pulled out a pregnancy test. 'Maybe...' As I was taking the prego test, jack texted me.

Sean<3- (you're name), you haven't been talking to me or mark since her left...everything ok?

I sighed. I've been busy with my job. Working all day and part if the night. Just getting as much sleep as I can. I've been a mess. I waited for the test to tell me my fate. I texted jack back. (That rhymed xD)

Me-sorry..I've been busy with work..I've also taken more hours to get a few extra money. I'm sorry :(

I looked over at the test. My heart fell. I'm pregnant...I started crying. 'My life...how can I raise a child?!...wait...WHICH ONE IS THE DAD?!' My mind raced. '...should I tell jack..?'

Mark:3- hey! You ok? Why haven't you been talked to me or jack? Did I do something wrong...?

Me- I've been taking more hours at work. No, none of y'all did anything wrong.

I sighed.

Me- hey, can I come over?
I asked jack.

Sean<3- of course! Doors open!

I got up. I was going to tell jack. I locked my door and went into jacks. Jack came in and hugged me. I hugged him shyly...I looked at me. Worried and confusion took over.

"(You're name)...something wrong? You don't look so good." We sat on the couch.

"Sean...I'm pregnant.." His eyes went big.

"Uuuummmm..wh-...who's the...father.?"

"I-..I don't know...I had un-protected sex with you and mark..."
Sean looked down and gulped hard. I looked down. I wanted to cry but I held back the tears.

"We have to tell mark." He said looking down still. I pulled out my phone. I dialed mark. Once he answered I put it on speaker.

"Hey (you're name)!" Mark chimed happily.
"Hey mark...you busy?"
"No, just editing a new video. Something wrong?"
Mark...I don't know who but....I'm pregnant..."
Silence was only heard. Jack was still looking down.
".....who do you think could be the dad...?"
"I don't know...both was un-protected..."
"What do you think we should do mark?" Jack asked looking at the phone.
"..honestly I don't know..."
We were all silent.
"Jack...(you're name), I'll talk to you two later...I'll think of something."

We then said our byes and mark hung up. Jack laid back. I sighed. I didn't know what to do...me...having a baby..? That shouldn't belong in the same sentence! Jack and I talked in what to do. Mark said he will fly back and stay at my place for a while. Telling the viewers that he wanted to stay with jack for a while because jack was feeling lonely since killian and everyone else moved out...well shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it wasn't that good! ...the next chapter will be good!
...still deciding who the dad should be...who should be the dad?
Let me know by leaving a comment! ...please and thanks!